Son Poems - Poems For Son
Poems about son. You can read the best son poems. Browse through all son poems.
Father And Son: When Will It End? - Poem by Anela Mrubata
Okay! I've had enough of this. I'm stopping this sh*t.
You're no longer welcomed here, don't even try to come in.
What's happening here? Why are my stuff on the floor?
Move out of my way and stop blocking this door!
(Pushes his son out of the way)
We have no food to eat and you're always taking a rest.
Everyday you're drunk, can't you see you're causing more stress?
Mom cries all night. I see the pain when she kneels.
It fills me with rage and I swear I will kill...
What? You a man now so you think you can take care of your mom?
Well, son if you're thinking that then you're totally wrong
I work hard everyday, I bleed and I sweat.
You ungreatful little swine, who you threatening with death?
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be
Woman-beater! That's only a coward I see
Who do you work for? Mother's lying there sick!
You're never here but always walking drunk on the streets.
I'm your father! You watch how you speak!
Father? You don't even know what that means
What have you done for us? My sisters and me?
I'm the boss around here and i've done a lot for you three!
You better leave now, this is your last warning!
Then what are you waiting for? The cops? Well, you can quit stalling.
No one's here to help... Can't you see there's no one?
I'm not playing around... Tonight you'll die by your own gun...
(Pulls out a pistol and cocks it)
Relax... Calm down and put that away boy
I know this is serious but that's not a toy
Oh! Now you're quiet. I'm guessing all's well
You've caused us enough heartache. I hope you enjoy hell...
(2 gun shots...)
(NB! The brackets aren't part of the poem but are only a guideline to help the reader understand the poem further more)
Comments about Father And Son: When Will It End? by Anela Mrubata
Poems About Son
- 401. Father And Son: When Will It End? , Anela Mrubata
- 402. Advice, To Search For , Rees Prichard
- 403. Baby, S Birth , dawn bailey
- 404. The Life And Death Of Christ , Rees Prichard
- 405. Maha-Bharata, The Epic Of Ancient India .. , Romesh Chunder Dutt
- 406. Parental Memories , Kent Krauss
- 407. A04 Cain And Abel , Simple Simon
- 408. A21 The Birth Of Isaac , Simple Simon
- 409. Forme Humaine (33 Poèmes) , Carino Bucciarelli
- 410. You Are My Favorite , Jacque Hardison
- 411. God Is Watchful Of Our Heart , Gary James Smith
- 412. Son Of The Soil , Tigana Chileshe
- 413. Hole , Doris Dzameshie
- 414. Festus - Xxix , Philip James Bailey
- 415. Theophila Or Loves Sacrifice. Canto Viii , Edward Benlowes
- 416. Goat Hill , E.Marie AldrichCreasy
- 417. My Little Boy Lost , Katee Surface
- 418. Sanasai! The Mother Of Distinct Nations .. , Catherine Yen
- 419. My Boys , libby lane
- 420. La Chronique Ascendante Des Ducs De Norm.. , Robert Wace
- 421. Yesterday, To-Day, And For Ever: Book Vi.. , Edward Henry Bickersteth
- 422. Maha-Bharata, The Epic Of Ancient India .. , Romesh Chunder Dutt
- 423. The Ass Speaker Mutant - Part One , Aschelminto Da Silva
- 424. Jason My Son My Only Son , A.J. Ryan
- 425. One Day , Fred Flintstone
- 426. Merciful Maker Of Waters And Whiles , Hm. Nes
- 427. Talent And Knowledge.. , TheBigThinkg Human
- 428. Still 10 Years Of Faith , Eva Fernandez
- 429. The Elder Took The Boy's Soul Only So He.. , Henry Whisenhunt
- 430. Do You Know The Son? , Richard Merrell
- 431. Grief And Realization Of A Bereaved Mother , Soibon Sanchez
- 432. Maha-Bharata, The Epic Of Ancient India .. , Romesh Chunder Dutt
- 433. J32 The Parables 5 , Simple Simon
- 434. To My Son, With Love , Preeth Nambiar
- 435. Così Fan Tutte (Atto Secondo) , Lorenzo Da Ponte
- 436. Come Son, , maxpoet beauty
- 437. The Cry Of Our Hearts , Gracie Thompson
- 438. Devovt Rhapsodies , John Abbot
- 439. The Son That Grew From Lust. , Junius Barnes
- 440. If I Was Captain , Stuart McKenzie
- 441. Dad, Why Is He Crying , Curtisj Johnson
- 442. Essays On Literature , alexander opicho
- 443. Ferdiah; Or, The Fight At The Ford , Denis Florence MacCarthy
- 444. Synopsis Of Sarah , Deborah Way
- 445. Roman 1: 3-4 , Don Nguyen
- 446. The Shadow Players , Muhammad Khalid
- 447. Oh Mother Not Cry , Guadalupe Cruz
- 448. A Story Of Father And Son , Manish Kumar Majumdar
- 449. The Iliad: Book 19 , Automedon
- 450. Rar, The All Sufficient, The Mercifull , OVERLORD DON MANUEL IHCAKEYNO
New Son Poems
- Vagrant Child, Harley White
- Dad, Why Is He Crying, Curtisj Johnson
- 1000 Years Of Peace, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Jesus In The Quran, zaheer uddin
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- What Can I Do His My Son, salma. torrez
- Everest, Mark Heathcote
- Will Always Love You My Son, fred sweetguy
- The Temptor And The Tempted, alexander opicho
- The Disavowal, Muzaffar al-Nawwab
- carpe diem