265.I Love Salmon.
The Salmon is the most I love in the fishes world
It is born to live and swim to thousand miles away
It could swim slowly twenty nine miles every day
It grows up appealing to different kinds of water. read more »
266.A lyric poem for London Aunt's newly Compact Disc
My friend wrote me that his spinster Aunt who lives in London wants some lyrics for her new CD and it should be mostly radical as she likes if it bans then she gets her fame further on.
I row my dinghy in River Thames
And my tiny oars happy with gentle waves. read more »
267.Waterborne love with Neptune’s Daughter
I’m goin’ wash you
right outa my hair
I’m goin ‘to wash you right outa’
this torrid affair, read more »
Art thou not sweet,
Oh world, and glad to the inmost heart of thee!
All creatures rejoice
With one rapturous voice. read more »
269.Antithesis Original 09 26 2010
Original 09 26 2010 read more »
270.The First Lover
As o'er the vessel's side she leant,
She saw the swimmer in the sea
With eager eyes on her intent, read more »
I walk along the contours of her ever changing shape.
listen to her voices as she laps the sands,
licks the jetties and shoreline, waves and sings to me,
on days of moderate tempers, read more »
272.We Met On Fantasy Island
The sun brightly shining, 'twas a beautiful day
Until my Love said 'farewell' and drifted away.
Sun went into hiding, cold breezes touched my hair read more »
273.Dare, Double Dare, Dead.
There's a thing my parents always say,
'If they jumped off a cliff would you? '
My reply always a no,
Til the day they dared me, read more »
274.The Same School
The ebb and flow
like tick and tock
and push and pull read more »
Young people in the Village swimming pool
Their laughter carrying in the freshening breeze
On such a warm and a humid day
A high tis said of 34 degrees. read more »
276.'Swimming Each Stroke'
A Swimmer swims one stroke at a time
Focusing all ones energy, on the finish line.
They try so hard, to keep up the pace
Eyes affixed only, on just winning the race. read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories, Tony Adah
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Changing Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- August ?? - ?????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stars Become Sheaves, Abraham Sutzkever
- Yesterday Afternoon, Toshie Nohara
- Sea Turtle, Philo Yan
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming, gajanan mishra
- Body Of Bone, Naveed Akram
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Learn to Float, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Amour, Emmanuel EEA
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- >>Stone, Abdul Wahab
- Ripple Reflections, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Natasa Tocuc
- Within the sea, Casey Jarrell
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Interior Depths Of Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- The River, Albert Ahearn
- The Metamorphosis In The Clouds, Robert Rorabeck
- Into Muddied Seas, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Deep In The Ocean, norman hale
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fish In An Aquarium, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- She Found Him, JOBY JOHN
- In Your Ocean Of Beauty, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dream, Doruk Kaynak
- The Astronaut, Luca Menin
- To Trim The Body, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beaches, Lyn Poulton
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ducklings, Holly Elizabeth
- Swimming Reptile, Naveed Akram
- Duck Feather, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetry and poems........, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- A Girl Who Swims With Her Head Above The.., Renji Mao
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Lost, Mary OBrien
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- When I Ruled, Ajibola Tolase
- On holiday on a island in the sun (rondi.., Gert Strydom
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem