Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
349.WOULD YOU CRY SONG
Would you cry
If I cried with you?
Would you laghed
If I laughed with you? read more »
I fly up the sky, I am a bird
I went to faraway places to find something missing read more »
There is no quiet nighttime street.
No placid asphalt stream.
Drenched in vivid neon bright
Bathed in colors of the night read more »
I swim in a sea of feelings
So close to drowning
Until you catch my breath and I’m above the surface again.
You and these emotions are so unsteady read more »
353.' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'TEAR BY TEAR(for Onelia)
the village read more »
seen seven seas
swam silently read more »
SMILE, HAS NOT THE SUN RETURNED?
AND STORM NOW DISTANT RUMBLE TURNED
SO SCOLDED RAN
AFRAID, TO WHERE EVER IT BEGAN read more »
The Queen of rock
Is going down to the river at home
And that is the worst thing that she can do
Because she doesn't know how to swim read more »
357.Wacky, Wild, Water – Sonnet #40
Dive down deep in the wacky, wild water
Grasp swim goggles, which sank to the bottom
Somersault easy time does not alter
Acrobatic finesse adept, random read more »
358.Crystal Clear Blue - Sonnet #13
Dive deeply into the crystal clear blue
Return to Atlantas. Swim miles under
Exploding life captures dreams old and new
Serene landscape no turmoil or thunder read more »
359.Knowing How To Swim
Higher up in the shadows that can hold no tears,
Swimming with the animals
Who have fled likeminded fires;
And ended up in this birth of sanctuary, read more »
360.The Black Swan
New Swimming Poems
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- On holiday on a island in the sun (rondi.., Gert Strydom
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Something About Rivers Sings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Come my darling, Gert Strydom
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cavalry of Waves, Robert Rorabeck
- Kiwi Drowning In Paradise, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Love: My Benefit, Ismael Mansoor
- Swimming againt the current, along with .., Ambrosia Ambrosia
- Run Away, Turuz Hautapu
- THE SEA OF ONE'S EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dolphins, Demon Eastoe
- When Waves Sweep Out and Break, Gert Strydom
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- Swim, Josephine Lauderdale
- Benjamin Wheeler, Christina J. Williams
- Life Is But A Roaring Stream, Vivek Tiwari
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- A Summer Day At The Swimming Pool, Joshua Dinkin
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- The boy, Asif Andalib
- O Love! Why, Bhai Vir Singh
- Shark Dance, Kevin Maroney
- The Fieldtrips of Stewardesses, Robert Rorabeck
- Fishing, Stevie Taite
- Beavers In The Bathroom, Emily Wimetal
- Women III: Emancipate yourselves, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Whoops!, kate williams
- Swimming, shaikha alansari
- A Moon Within Reach, Rhonda Baker
- Metamorphosis's Rodeo, Robert Rorabeck
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Little Fishies, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons, stephanie tea