Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
37.Your Wears (Fun Poem 81)
The strong smell of bleach
always reminds me of when I was young
and went to learn to swim.
The instructor told us then
that the best way to learn to swim
was with nothing on.
Once our embarrassment was over,
we learned how to swim.
Nowadays laws being what they are
you can never learn to swim in the nod.
Anyone would be hung, drawn and quartered
for even suggesting it.
After loosing your embarrassment
of running around in the nod,
the next step up was streaking,
showing your wears to everyone.
That feeling of being totally free
suddenly comes over you,
you peel off your clothes and away you go.
They say the best time to do it is at midnight,
but some like to do it during the day.
However, the next time you feel
like being totally free you know just what to do.
Wait until midnight or go and have a cold shower.
It always works for me.
3 June 2008 read more »
38.Life is this
Not excise... read more »
39.Against The Flow
Like a perennial river
I keep swimming
Against the flow read more »
i swim in the blood red waves,
not noticing the monster deep within,
i float on the blood red waves,
while the monster comes closer, read more »
41.021. Diving By The Coral Reef
A small shoal of bright yellow fish
swim in and out of the red fire coral
looking out for predators
they ignore the strange black shadow above them read more »
I do read more »
43.Desire and fear
Desire reins fear
And fear, desire.
As desire succeeds,
Fear subsides and vise versa. read more »
Unable to swim
but willing to dive read more »
My, sweet, let me tell you about the shark.
Though his eyes are bright, his thought is dark.
He's quiet - that speaks well him.
So does the fact that he can swim. read more »
46.THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL
47.Tears..Peace..Night Smile..Fear..Time..Fate. The Seven Oceans Of Pain
Swimming across the first ocean, i met my friend-tears
he has been living there, for so many many years
he keeps count of all the tears, i have shed
on every tear, her name is tagged, and my future is read. read more »
48.A Small Opening in the Heart
I have kept a small opening in my heart
Only for you
All the others closed part by part
As they bid adieu read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Thank you, Kenneth Maswabi
- By The Water Hole..., Denis Martindale
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Fish, M.L. Bennett
- Haiku Collection - April 1,2012, john tiong chunghoo
- Sunlight Beckons, Dean Meredith
- Dolphins Of Grace, magenta hart
- Laps of innocence, Miroslava Odalovic
- PENANCE, david gerardino
- SINK, SINK, SWIM....................., david gerardino
- Swim Baby Swim, Miroslava Odalovic
- Super Fish Thorpe, Kaci Tami
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Yowana Swims Through Health Problems, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Strokes Style Rhythmic Powered Recovery, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Last Swim With The Mermaids, Justin Gildow
- Ocean Flow, Celine Koe
- Dolphins, Manelyn Linsanay
- LITHIUM, Aldo Kraas
- Advanced Swim Lesson, Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- Common Ground, Bee Kilpatrick
- The Cenotaphs of My Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Aquarium, Binoy Barman
- It's a Fish's Life, George Howard
- A FISH STORY, Edwina Reizer
- SPERM, AwesumPoetPlox Yesiiz
- under the grass, Is It Poetry
- my way, victoria bonker
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- Talking Fish, Patrick Old
- I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM, Aldo Kraas
- Tide, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- haiku - 337, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Against The Tide, ikhalfani solan
- melancholy, Ssemutooke Joseph
- THIS IS IT, Aldo Kraas
- DECEIVING WORLD., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’, Konstantin Ananin
- Leaf Wave, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Swimming, Casey Noe
- Abandon to Physical Sensation, Louise Tredoux
- SEA OF DREAMS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- THAT SEA OF FEARS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Can't Save You From Drowning, Geetha Nair
- dolphins, Sissy Nixon
- Thoughts Of A Goldfish, C Richard Miles
- Walk, Press, Swim, Katie J. Figueroa
- swimming with the dark queen, RIC S. BASTASA
- Life is Water, dark queen
- Ocean Haiku, Raven Bishop
- swimming, felix paintwhenpainted
- THE SWALLOW RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem