Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
49.the perfect swim
When I swam in the blistering ocean of golden sun;
infinite arenas of my body
got disastrously charred,
Indispensable centers of breath in my body got
strangulated; and I
relinquished breath with great gasps of disbelief.
When I swam in the molten ocean of iridescent moon;
there was a temperate
warmth that engulfed my persona,
The immaculate white color submerged me in entirety;
and I felt uncannily
distraught as gaseous clouds obliterated my gaze.
When I swam in a tank of bubbling acid; there were
incoherent screams that
emanated from my mouth,
The radiant complexion of my skin transited to
briquettes of coal; and the
color of my luscious lips now resembled that of my
When I swam in a river replete with frosty milk; I
cupidly devoured huge
mouthfuls of the same,
I emerged out exuberantly fresh after the swim; only
to be attacked by a
battalion of red ant and fish.
When I swam in icy streams; accumulated at the base of
the snow clad alps,
The formidable fortress of my teeth commenced to
repulsively clatter; and I
vociferously sneezed my nose; after a few seconds of
When I swam in volatile electricity; my demeanor got
stabbed with a volley of
Clusters of hair stood on my intricate scalp; and I
stared dumbfounded at the
scenario in utter bewilderment.
When I swam in a silver ocean of slippery mercury; I
rolled for marathon
distances without flexing my jugglery of muscles,
Although when inadvertently some of it slipped into
mouth; the blood abruptly
froze in my veins; with my persona transforming to a
deathly crystal blue.
When I swam in blotted water blended with traces of
obnoxious sewage; a fetid
stench flooded my nostrils,
A fleet of disdainful cockroach clambered up my shirt;
and the municipality
dumped me like a piece of discarded garbage.
When I swam in a curry of chalk powder; I had to put
onerous effort to keep
There was a severe itching in the moist pearls of my
eye; and people mistook
me for a comedian of the highest fraternity.
And eventually when I swam in bunch of her silken
hair; I felt drowned in the
savage sea of her perpetual love,
I wanted this swim to go on for times immemorial; and
I found this to be the
most PERFECT SWIM. read more »
50.O Love! Why
O love! Why,
why hast thou gone
across to the other side
of the river ? read more »
In the aquarium
Thrown to the shore
Together with the fragments
Of the wrecked ship, read more »
52.A THOUSAND KISSES
53.Swimming against the currents is unwelcome
54.Swim my little children.
Swim, swim, my little children
Strive to achieve the goal
A strong mind and physical body
The life awaits your strength read more »
55.THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL
white moon read more »
57.Swim Baby Swim
Swim baby swim through the waters blue
It’s the first thing a human can do
Swim honey swim the beauty surface strokes
Swim the deepest bottom glow read more »
Swimming for a healthy body
For a healthy mind
For a relaxation from problems
Swimming a beautiful experience. read more »
59.By The Water Hole...
Two lion cubs were peaceful there,
When by the water hole,
As if life held for them no care,
No torment of the soul... read more »
60.Will there ever be?
Will there ever be trees that talk,
Will there aver be stools that walk.
Will there ever be toilets clean and stark,
Will there ever be a boy, who swims faster than a shark? read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Thank you, Kenneth Maswabi
- By The Water Hole..., Denis Martindale
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Fish, M.L. Bennett
- Haiku Collection - April 1,2012, john tiong chunghoo
- Sunlight Beckons, Dean Meredith
- Dolphins Of Grace, magenta hart
- Laps of innocence, Miroslava Odalovic
- PENANCE, david gerardino
- SINK, SINK, SWIM....................., david gerardino
- Swim Baby Swim, Miroslava Odalovic
- Super Fish Thorpe, Kaci Tami
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Yowana Swims Through Health Problems, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Strokes Style Rhythmic Powered Recovery, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Last Swim With The Mermaids, Justin Gildow
- Ocean Flow, Celine Koe
- Dolphins, Manelyn Linsanay
- LITHIUM, Aldo Kraas
- Advanced Swim Lesson, Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- Common Ground, Bee Kilpatrick
- The Cenotaphs of My Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Aquarium, Binoy Barman
- It's a Fish's Life, George Howard
- A FISH STORY, Edwina Reizer
- SPERM, AwesumPoetPlox Yesiiz
- under the grass, Is It Poetry
- my way, victoria bonker
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- Talking Fish, Patrick Old
- I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM, Aldo Kraas
- Tide, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- haiku - 337, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Against The Tide, ikhalfani solan
- melancholy, Ssemutooke Joseph
- THIS IS IT, Aldo Kraas
- DECEIVING WORLD., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’, Konstantin Ananin
- Leaf Wave, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Swimming, Casey Noe
- Abandon to Physical Sensation, Louise Tredoux
- SEA OF DREAMS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- THAT SEA OF FEARS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Can't Save You From Drowning, Geetha Nair
- dolphins, Sissy Nixon
- Thoughts Of A Goldfish, C Richard Miles
- Walk, Press, Swim, Katie J. Figueroa
- swimming with the dark queen, RIC S. BASTASA
- Life is Water, dark queen
- Ocean Haiku, Raven Bishop
- swimming, felix paintwhenpainted
- THE SWALLOW RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem