Poem about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
Mastery of illusion and mystery of Neptune,
I become a mermaid by the light of the moon.
Yes, Goddess of the Sea,
I create a beautiful world when I dream.
I dream of swimming with my colorful scales,
through the green oceans I swish my tail.
Swimming with the dolphins, the sharks and whales too,
I swim following the light of the moon.
My emotions stir when I see a merman,
He is stranded on the sand.
I help by throwing him some seaweed,
I know this will save him yes, indeed.
Now we are both happy swimming out to Sea.
(Written by Christina Sunrise on Aug.2, 2011) read more »
white moon read more »
Light is to sun
as blood is to heat
Heat is to steam read more »
76.On holiday on a island in the sun (rondine)
The ocean was clear as cobalt blue glass
while we swam far out in the greater key,
playing in the warm pleasurable sea,
some colourful small lonely fishes did pass read more »
Do you know swimming
I am not asking as
I know you are alive
And by nature, you are a swimmer. read more »
78.Haiku - Summer
End of summer read more »
79.Haiku Collection - April 1,2012
there is a stage for
everybody to dance read more »
80.Sperm Cells (Rondelet)
Slow they do swim
in the surging swell avoiding rocks,
slow they do swim;
maybe a little he or him, read more »
81.I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM
I am going for
Swimm in God's
And at the same time read more »
We had come across this grotto in
The cliff near Cater's Pride,
And were swimming in the shallows
When we took a look inside, read more »
Every night I have a lucid dream
Swim with dolphins in briny blue
Dear friends, intelligence supreme
Teach me pod life, love and virtue read more »
84.By the river in summer long ago.
Hot, long lazy days
Sun dazed dragonflies skimming
Light filters through leaves
We swim among the lilies read more »
New Swimming Poems
- By The Water Hole..., Denis Martindale
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Fish, M.L. Bennett
- Haiku Collection - April 1,2012, john tiong chunghoo
- Sunlight Beckons, Dean Meredith
- Dolphins Of Grace, magenta hart
- Laps of innocence, Miroslava Odalovic
- PENANCE, david gerardino
- SINK, SINK, SWIM....................., david gerardino
- Swim Baby Swim, Miroslava Odalovic
- Super Fish Thorpe, Kaci Tami
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Yowana Swims Through Health Problems, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Strokes Style Rhythmic Powered Recovery, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Last Swim With The Mermaids, Justin Gildow
- Ocean Flow, Celine Koe
- Dolphins, Manelyn Linsanay
- LITHIUM, Aldo Kraas
- Advanced Swim Lesson, Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
- Common Ground, Bee Kilpatrick
- The Cenotaphs of My Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Aquarium, Binoy Barman
- It's a Fish's Life, George Howard
- A FISH STORY, Edwina Reizer
- SPERM, AwesumPoetPlox Yesiiz
- under the grass, Is It Poetry
- my way, victoria bonker
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- Talking Fish, Patrick Old
- I AM GOING FOR A SWIMM, Aldo Kraas
- Tide, Herbert Nehrlich 2
- haiku - 337, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Against The Tide, ikhalfani solan
- melancholy, Ssemutooke Joseph
- THIS IS IT, Aldo Kraas
- DECEIVING WORLD., BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- ‘Private! No swimming! ’, Konstantin Ananin
- Leaf Wave, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Swimming, Casey Noe
- Abandon to Physical Sensation, Louise Tredoux
- SEA OF DREAMS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- THAT SEA OF FEARS SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Can't Save You From Drowning, Geetha Nair
- dolphins, Sissy Nixon
- Thoughts Of A Goldfish, C Richard Miles
- Walk, Press, Swim, Katie J. Figueroa
- swimming with the dark queen, RIC S. BASTASA
- Life is Water, dark queen
- Ocean Haiku, Raven Bishop
- swimming, felix paintwhenpainted
- THE SWALLOW RIVER, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem