Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
Pierre The Penquin - Poem by Pamela lutwyche
'I have just been swimming to catch my fish. I have 3, I love fish it is absolutely delicious, I don’t want them cooked, I can’t see the sense in that, I will eat them raw one by one and savor every bite. They are cold and slippery to slide down my throat. I will eat my fish first, then I might go for another swim, or I might go for a snooze for a while.'
Pierre the penguin has just been swimming,
to catch his evening meal.
He does not need a boat for this,
or a rod or reel.
He can swim very fast,
and catch his fish quite easily.
Pierre is well equipped for this,
has you all can see.
He has a flipper on each leg,
that makes him very strong.
So, when he goes swimming,
he can stay out there quite long.
The fish are cold and slippery,
to slide down Pierre's throat.
The oil in the fish,
gives Pierre his lovely coat.
After his meal,
he might go for another swim,
or he might go for a snooze.
Which one do you think,
Pierre, should really choose?
Comments about Pierre The Penquin by Pamela lutwyche
Poems About Swimming
- 301. Pierre The Penquin , Pamela lutwyche
- 302. Seashells , T Hurst
- 303. That's Life Haiku , Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- 304. I Swam Through The Land , Alex Lewis
- 305. Courage Is Setting Yourself Free , Oscar Mireles
- 306. Whoops! , kate williams
- 307. Reverie , Franklin J. Warren
- 308. Fishes/ Acrostic , David Kulczyk
- 309. Soulmate , jesus rodriguez
- 310. Seasons Can Be Painful , Kaishai Crescent
- 311. Meeting And Following The Mermaids , Justin Gildow
- 312. She Likes It Big & Loooong , ronald stroman
- 313. The Storm...! , Rowving Smith
- 314. Swimming In Rivers Of Blood , Andrew Long
- 315. Between Bedposts , Brittaney Static
- 316. I Cried Again , Kristinahh KIMBER
- 317. To My Teachers , Melissa Ferrer
- 318. Forlorn Damnity , David Thomas
- 319. River Retreat , Gerald Sedillo
- 320. I Seen The Light , Cookie Dempsey
- 321. Ocean Of Love , David Oladipupo Olorunshola
- 322. Remembering This Summer Of Mermaids , Justin Gildow
- 323. Fishy Tales , Kaci Tami
- 324. Portals , Pete Rivera
- 325. Bigger Blue , Guy Peppin
- 326. Evanescence , Avik Datta Gupta
- 327. My Adventures In The Sea , Varun Sivashankar
- 328. Swimming Upstream To Meet Miracles , Uma Ram
- 329. Weather , James Davies
- 330. Marks Of Sin , Terry Collett
- 331. Miracle , Liza Sud
- 332. 'Summer' , Shania K. Younce
- 333. Down With The Old, Up With New , michael hagwood
- 334. Always There , Anthony Cavuoti
- 335. Understanding , A Dark Lifetime ...
- 336. The Voyage Of A Sailor , Tshering Chekii
- 337. See-Sawing , Lev Brekhman
- 338. Lost You: , Muna Virsida
- 339. Summer , AMANDA Lynch
- 340. Swimming , Krystal Galvis
- 341. This Love, 'Tis A Curse , Paul the Lion
- 342. Crocodile's Symphony , Nightmist Moonshade
- 343. More Strange Dreams , Trevor Singh
- 344. The Last Word Heard , Joanne Togati
- 345. Whales And Harpooners , Maria Rose
- 346. Dopeless Hope Addict , Ash Hickok
- 347. Koi - A Cinquain , Sheri Walters
- 348. Why Can'T I Be Like A Bird? , Jay P Narain
- 349. The Return , Amy Serhienko
- 350. Exepts From 60 Pour Caprices For A Long .. , dark queen
New Swimming Poems
- True Realization, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Swimming, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sightings, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Went Swimming, Vera Sidhwa
- The Devil Birds., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- As A Pretty Reminder Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love In The River, Eva Tortora
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas, Anonymous
- Swim My Little Children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem