97.By the river in summer long ago.
Hot, long lazy days
Sun dazed dragonflies skimming
Light filters through leaves
We swim among the lilies read more »
Swimming, attacking, winning
Death in the sea by his horn read more »
In sleep, in sleep, I wander deep,
Into minds un-ego’ed keep,
And swim in thoughts
And swim in dark, read more »
100.Eve of Celebration
Lights were on by the middle of the sky
Everyone blinked their eyes to the sky
The clouds came running and a 'THUD'
They beated their drums, to start it all. read more »
The sea reflects the shimmering light.
The sea looks so blue and green.
Fish swim down deep below.
The waves constantly rise and fall, read more »
a little boy and a girl of seven
went to swim in the river at ten
after school was over read more »
103.First trip to the pool for Rosie
Two tiny tots
Named Rosie and jack
Raced to the revolving doors
With sports bags on their back read more »
104.Such Boredom (A Haiku)
105.Careful Falling in Love
Don't fall in love and get hurt
Be vigilant and resist
It is easy to fall in love
It may not be easy to get up again read more »
In the aquarium
Thrown to the shore
Together with the fragments
Of the wrecked ship, read more »
look at the frog so small and cute
top to tail in his green suite
never dry not always wet
every child wants one for a pet read more »
My dear old Dad used to say, 'ya gotta e cruel to be kind',
and of that understanding I found very hard for me to find,
until into my life you came along
and I now fully understand the song. read more »
New Swimming Poems
- The Grotto, David Lewis Paget
- White-Out Swim, Nika McGuin
- Swim my little children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Memories, Tony Adah
- Jonah Wills Us To Swallow Own Calamities?, Mark Heathcote
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Changing Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- August ?? - ?????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stars Become Sheaves, Abraham Sutzkever
- Yesterday Afternoon, Toshie Nohara
- Sea Turtle, Philo Yan
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming, gajanan mishra
- Body Of Bone, Naveed Akram
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Learn to Float, Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
- Amour, Emmanuel EEA
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- >>Stone, Abdul Wahab
- Ripple Reflections, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Natasa Tocuc
- Within the sea, Casey Jarrell
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Interior Depths Of Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- The River, Albert Ahearn
- The Metamorphosis In The Clouds, Robert Rorabeck
- Into Muddied Seas, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Deep In The Ocean, norman hale
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fish In An Aquarium, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- She Found Him, JOBY JOHN
- In Your Ocean Of Beauty, gajanan mishra
- Let Me Dream, Doruk Kaynak
- The Astronaut, Luca Menin
- To Trim The Body, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beaches, Lyn Poulton
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ducklings, Holly Elizabeth
- Swimming Reptile, Naveed Akram
- Duck Feather, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetry and poems........, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- A Girl Who Swims With Her Head Above The.., Renji Mao
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Lost, Mary OBrien
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- When I Ruled, Ajibola Tolase
- On holiday on a island in the sun (rondi.., Gert Strydom
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem