Swimming Poems - Poems For Swimming
Poems about swimming. You can read the best swimming poems. Browse through all swimming poems.
Summer Fun - Poem by James Greene
Scorched and parched from the summer heat,
An airily, air conditioned place sounds so sweet.
Going on vacation from all of these stressful days,
A resort with swimming pools, Jacuzzis and buffets.
As I lay under the arid summer sun,
Relaxing and errantly having fun.
As I espy the summer flowers bloom,
Listening to my favorite tune.
Sitting here with a drink and my radio,
I could get a bad sun burn, I know.
My sunscreen will block the UV rays of the hot sun,
Going to lay out by the pool and have a lot of fun.
Clear blue skies and fresh clean air,
Not any worries nor one single care.
Swimming and playing, having a great time,
kicking back and relaxing is my favorite pastime.
James R. Greene
© June 23 2007
Comments about Summer Fun by James Greene
Poems About Swimming
- 401. Summer Fun , James Greene
- 402. Insulted , Scot Warren
- 403. Filial Affection , jan oskar hansen
- 404. The Storm...! , Rowving Smith
- 405. Swimming In Rivers Of Blood , Andrew Long
- 406. Between Bedposts , Brittaney Static
- 407. I Cried Again , Kristinahh KIMBER
- 408. To My Teachers , Melissa Ferrer
- 409. Forlorn Damnity , David Thomas
- 410. River Retreat , Gerald Sedillo
- 411. I Seen The Light , Cookie Dempsey
- 412. Ocean Of Love , David Oladipupo Olorunshola
- 413. Remembering This Summer Of Mermaids , Justin Gildow
- 414. Fishy Tales , Kaci Tami
- 415. Portals , Pete Rivera
- 416. For An Ocean Park Maintenance , kwane Lamb
- 417. Bigger Blue , Guy Peppin
- 418. Evanescence , Avik Datta Gupta
- 419. My Adventures In The Sea , Varun Sivashankar
- 420. Swimming Upstream To Meet Miracles , Uma Ram
- 421. Weather , James Davies
- 422. Miracle , Liza Sud
- 423. Solitude , Justin Reamer
- 424. See-Sawing , Lev Brekhman
- 425. Down With The Old, Up With New , michael hagwood
- 426. Always There , Anthony Cavuoti
- 427. The Voyage Of A Sailor , Tshering Chekii
- 428. 'Summer' , Shania K. Younce
- 429. Understanding , A Dark Lifetime ...
- 430. This Love, 'Tis A Curse , Paul the Lion
- 431. Summer , AMANDA Lynch
- 432. Lost You: , Muna Virsida
- 433. Swimming , Krystal Galvis
- 434. Crocodile's Symphony , Nightmist Moonshade
- 435. More Strange Dreams , Trevor Singh
- 436. The Last Word Heard , Joanne Togati
- 437. Whales And Harpooners , Maria Rose
- 438. Dopeless Hope Addict , Ash Hickok
- 439. Koi - A Cinquain , Sheri Walters
- 440. Why Can'T I Be Like A Bird? , Jay P Narain
- 441. The Return , Amy Serhienko
- 442. Exepts From 60 Pour Caprices For A Long .. , dark queen
- 443. Ocean , Talisha Hetrick
- 444. Benjamin Part 1 , Ete Amour
- 445. A Fell Day For The Empire , Louise Deutsch
- 446. Beach Camping , Brook Renwick
- 447. Short Encounter , Arwen Lee CW
New Swimming Poems
- True Realization, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Swimming, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sightings, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Went Swimming, Vera Sidhwa
- The Devil Birds., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- As A Pretty Reminder Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love In The River, Eva Tortora
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas, Anonymous
- Swim My Little Children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swimming Sport., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem