Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
97.Fish with no tail
as i gaze out of nature... i have seen a fish without a tail
impossible but its true, first things came up to my mind
is, ask whether its worth to give time to remember all
the scene or perhaps, just a memories of a simple read more »
98.If I could swim in the flight path of angels
If I could swim in the flight path of angels
Like those geese flying, through the fog.
Would I follow just so as not to be alone!
If I could swim in the flight path of angels read more »
Safety of the dear ones
A concern to the parent all times
Safety measures as they teaches
when the children grows with. read more »
100.As Seen All Over The World
Swimming in it and drinking it;
Swimming in it and drinking it; read more »
101.In The Swimming Pool In The Park
Your sister called her
the girl in the red beret
and there she was
in the outdoor read more »
He grows, he slows around the bend, his tail showing some fin.
Above the water the people swim, oblivious to the danger within,
it comes, it bleeds for the blood it needs,
wants to gnaw and chew for the heart it sees. read more »
103.Kiwi Drowning In Paradise
my God nine years hard time
no immortal New Zealand wine
nine years cursed thirst hard time read more »
I can hear her whimper in the night, I must get up
put my frogman suit on and go to her, she sits in read more »
105.Pool Of Blood
I was swimming.
Swimming in a pool of blood,
That wasn’t my own. read more »
My eyes filled with blue
My legs felt the cold
My skin feels the heat
On a blue oceans bank read more »
107.Water Nymph (Fantasy Poem)
Water Nymph come swim with me,
in the deepest valleys of the sea.
Swim through the eddies,
flirt with the sea ladies. read more »
108.Glitter / Fated
The day I met you was the beginning of my life
It was a sensation of liberation
A phenomenon of fate
That brought us together read more »
New Swimming Poems
- Swimming the Allegheny River., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Swimming against the currents is unwelcome, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As Seen All Over The World, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- Haiku, Oduro Bright Amoh
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE SWIMMING POOL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- an angle of angels........................, Eva Tortora
- the perfect swim, Nikhil Parekh
- Not Swimming But Crawling! (Don't Laugh), Geetha Jayakumar
- swimming, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Swim., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tear Drop Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Solvent Memories, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Swimming Distilled Experiences, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Drowning Without Water, maria sudibyo
- My kingdom of words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tonight Sweet Crab Meat, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Against The Flow, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- The Descent Of Alette ['The Water' 'of T.., Alice Notley
- 021. Diving By The Coral Reef, John Westlake
- Poems Swimming In My Mind, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- A Song to the Fish, East Sea Fairy East Sea Fairy
- Ocean, courtney metcalf
- Lost In The RIvers Of Love, Jasmine Fafanyo Awagah
- Throughout the night there swam planets, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carried Away, RIC S. BASTASA
- If I could swim in the flight path of an.., Mark Heathcote
- Aches of life, ramesh rai
- Dream, Jagadish Goswami
- It's a life an opus of light/To je zivot.., Miroslava Odalovic
- Otteri selvakumar # 1, otteri selvakumar
- On holiday on a island in the sun (rondi.., Gert Strydom
- So!, otteri selvakumar
- Scuba Diving, Alon Calinao Dy
- Summer, Savannah Bickford
- The Rite, Naveed Akram
- Songs Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Something About Rivers Sings, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Come my darling, Gert Strydom
- Embrace The Oceans, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Swim In Fast Currents, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Cavalry of Waves, Robert Rorabeck
- Kiwi Drowning In Paradise, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Just Keep Swimming, Joline Gordon
- Love: My Benefit, Ismael Mansoor
- Swimming againt the current, along with .., Ambrosia Ambrosia
- Run Away, Turuz Hautapu
- THE SEA OF ONE'S EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dolphins, Demon Eastoe
- When Waves Sweep Out and Break, Gert Strydom
- Beds of Forever Midnights, Robert Rorabeck
- Swim, Josephine Lauderdale
- Benjamin Wheeler, Christina J. Williams
- Life Is But A Roaring Stream, Vivek Tiwari
- She wants to swim, Stevie Taite
- Keep Swimming, Meli Secret
- I swam, Shouvik Roy
- A Summer Day At The Swimming Pool, Joshua Dinkin
- Sperm Cells (Rondelet), Gert Strydom
- The boy, Asif Andalib
- O Love! Why, Bhai Vir Singh
- Shark Dance, Kevin Maroney
- The Fieldtrips of Stewardesses, Robert Rorabeck
- Fishing, Stevie Taite
- Beavers In The Bathroom, Emily Wimetal
- Women III: Emancipate yourselves, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Whoops!, kate williams
- Swimming, shaikha alansari
- A Moon Within Reach, Rhonda Baker
- Metamorphosis's Rodeo, Robert Rorabeck
- Breath Short Contractions Impelling, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Little Fishies, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons, stephanie tea