Poem about sympathy. You can read the best sympathy poems. Browse through all sympathy poems.
61.I'll sing sweet lullaby for you
I'll sing sweet lullaby for you
Getting an optimistic approach started
How the soul feels like a dried leaf
Many sparkling eyes of poor children
Ask us for mere favors
If sympathy is the food of humanity
So what's the light of tender caresses?
(dedicated to a great poet, Adrienne Rich) read more »
62.Storms, Fishermen and Boats
[Son! Do not sail mischievously, boat goes to Dragon's mouth and very few knows about truth.] -Mahagama Sekara- (A Sri Lankan celebrated poet)
Struggling fishermen read more »
63.I WILL NEED
I will need some snow so that the kids in my area can play hockey
The snow will put a little cheer in the kids' lives
I will need a little break from my computer, for the holidays
- and that suits me fine! read more »
64.His Side Of The Story
He said he feels so disappointed since she swore before God in the church
That till death she would love and stay with him and never leave him in the lurch
But after ten years of marriage she left him and took their eight and nine years old daughter and son
And though he feels so sad and hard done by I do suppose what's done is done. read more »
Poverty is not mother of grief.
The mother is disparity.
Prosperity cannot drive out grief.
Prosperity eliminates poverty. read more »
I face the future fearfully
it’s time to say my last farewell.
The grey sky weeps in sympathy.
My joy in life is gone from me. read more »
Pride read more »
68.Which Side Are You On
Which Side Are You On
Why do we think one victim
suffers more than the other read more »
69.Aftermath for Friend Thad
I’m feeling rather delicate;
perhaps it’s something that I ate.
My stomach’s complains bitterly
It churns and churns incessantly. read more »
70.Not Quite Drowning But Waving
to Chris Higginson's
'Zimbabwe' plea read more »
71.Her name is woman something
You are more beautiful to my heart than others
under the dim street lights.
I know that I cannot expect love,
anyhow, we can have a friendly chat read more »
72.At Day's End
I yearn so much your genuine love
After my daily tasks are done.
I yearn your precious words of encouragement
Until my stress in life is done. read more »
New Sympathy Poems
- Flowers of Love, Dream-flowers, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Sympathy, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Will I With It Sit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- sympathy is worse than death., Nikhil Parekh
- My Beloved, Saiom Shriver
- Re-Incarnation, Radclyffe Hall
- w i s d o m, hasmukh amathalal
- In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- I Need No Sympathy, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Homeless, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Google search, Ruby Mostazir
- A lame fly, ramesh rai
- Pohm Of The Day, johnny case
- Sypathy Is All I Need, Cassie Lowe
- Definition Of Love, Dominique Payne
- What i Can't Help, Jackson Nyoho
- Me, Anna Watson
- Poverty and failure help, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I understand, Cleo Blue
- Humanity, Asif Andalib
- You Worry? You?, Brian Taylor
- Free Me, daniel wentz
- Hatred and Love, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Eating Sympathy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Atonement, Locura Alaam
- Going First To Come Last, David Harris
- sympathy in end, sarthak das
- No More Of Me (Originally A Song Written.., niakeva thomas
- Sympathy, Holly M. Doyon
- Humanity Wiping, gajanan mishra
- selfishness and the human nature, Sebastian Soberania
- Symphathy, Cyrus Diaz
- The empathy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Empathy And Sympathy., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- REJECTION, Katherine Shaw
- Delusion, John Bannister Tabb
- Sympathy, Stefanie Fontker
- Vampires, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- sorry love, tyler pierce
- Cuts, Keegan Moore
- POVERTY, venkatesh ram
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter LXIX: Help!, maria sudibyo
- LOST SONG, Aldo Kraas
- No mercy 4 da heartbreaker, Ayisha Ibrahim
- Sympathy for what's Lost, breanna givens
- King of Silence, genesis learny
- He...a father...an insentient., kafil uddin raihan.
- humanity, mystery writer
- Lack of Sympathy, Mel Mack
- Charity, Maxy Sanderson
- SYMPATHY FOR GOD, Aldo Kraas
- Sympathies dry, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Spring Pantoum, Maylee Bossy
- RESPECT, Aldo Kraas
- FATE ACCOMPLI, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- No sympathy, Lady Viola Of The Grave
- She's Witty Most Times, Rob McKercher
- [ DEVOTION], dr. ram sharma
- SHRADHA[ DEVOTION], dr. ram sharma
- I'll cry no tears, Niamh Gold
- Love, quratulain seemab
- Taomonte, Randy Resh
- Control The World, Seema Chowdhury
- the little girl in the middle of the river, RIC S. BASTASA
- Conscience, Neil Graham Marsden
- Healing Art, Seema Chowdhury
- One Last Resort, rachel kathleen moses
- Unconscious Sufferer, Robert Sheridan
- for sympathy, RIC S. BASTASA
- sympathy, Greg Dills
- UNTIL THE DAY WE DIE, Aldo Kraas
- Forbidden Lover (Self-composed lyrics), Satan's Sibling
- Darling Mother! - By Kitty Cotton 10 Yea.., Ernestine Northover
- Conversion, Borret Yarn
- carpe diem