Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
73.Crying a cry
Never mind the gruesome
scars on my face,
I've got activated bombs in my flesh.
Sympathy is all i get read more »
Oh, sweet Sympathy!
Show your bones
Where do you lay?
Save space for me read more »
75.The Purr of the Helpless Cat
The Definition Of Cruelty Took a Different Turn
The Word Amusement was Part of the Definition.
Behind the So called Amusement Cruelty was the Intention.
Steps Needed are Urgent. read more »
Doctors and nurses
Their services for humanity
The sympathy and love read more »
77.Why Are Suicides?
Be prepared to listen to others' woes.
It is a service to the human force.
Without sympathy or commitment,
You can still listen and sooth the grieved. read more »
78.Which Side Are You On
Which Side Are You On
Why do we think one victim
suffers more than the other read more »
79.I the Assasinor
Today, too I am loaded with gun,
To kiss the person to the dusk of his life,
I always get worried when the trigger starts telling me,
'Come on, press me shoot the man.' read more »
80.Aftermath for Friend Thad
I’m feeling rather delicate;
perhaps it’s something that I ate.
My stomach’s complains bitterly
It churns and churns incessantly. read more »
81.To Erin On The Death Of Her Pony
Erin will remember when others have forgot
Her lovely Shetland pony Camelot
Loose on the road and luck not on his side
Struck by a car near Belgrave Heights he died. read more »
82.And She Is Left To Face The End Alone
She's lost the dearest love she has ever known
And now she has to face the end alone
Her only daughter's ashes gone to sea
But of others she doesn't need their sympathy. read more »
83.My Heart Bleeds (98)
I fancy I can hear the sufferers moaning
The starving woman and the dying man
The malnourished children with the hunger blown pot bellies
My heart bleeds for the people of Sudan. read more »
Since I was cognizant about Life and Living
My contemplations took all spins and leap
Deeds took a long haul of transformations
Introspection took me to great serenity read more »
New Sympathy Poems
- sympathy is worse than death., Nikhil Parekh
- My Beloved, Saiom Shriver
- Re-Incarnation, Radclyffe Hall
- w i s d o m, hasmukh amathalal
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- I Need No Sympathy, Seinu Abdulgafar
- Healthcare, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Unaccountable, Such as This, Brian Minniear
- What Is Love?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pain's Greed, Lonnie Hicks
- The nature appeals to love you, sallam yassin
- The Purr of the Helpless Cat, rohan bendre
- Homeless, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Google search, Ruby Mostazir
- The River and The Death, Badr Shakir al-Sayyab
- A lame fly, ramesh rai
- It is very very hard, hasmukh amathalal
- Pohm Of The Day, johnny case
- Sypathy Is All I Need, Cassie Lowe
- Crying a cry, Edward Dzonze
- Definition Of Love, Dominique Payne
- What i Can't Help, Jackson Nyoho
- Me, Anna Watson
- Middle Is Unable!, Abie Arun
- Poverty and failure help, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I understand, Cleo Blue
- Humanity, Asif Andalib
- So Loftily Silent, Margaret Alice Second
- You Worry? You?, Brian Taylor
- Support For Lonely People, Lonely People Champion
- Free Me, daniel wentz
- Hatred and Love, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Why Are Suicides?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eating Sympathy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ambitious Grasp of Finite Fingertips, Gregory Allen Uhan
- Atonement, Locura Alaam
- Capable, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Going First To Come Last, David Harris
- sympathy in end, sarthak das
- No More Of Me (Originally A Song Written.., niakeva thomas
- Sympathy, Holly M. Doyon
- Humanity Wiping, gajanan mishra
- It Takes A While To Catch A Thief, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song Of Mankind, Kamal Jyoti Borah
- Hear My Prayer!, renu ram
- selfishness and the human nature, Sebastian Soberania
- I Am Channeling Poe, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Death Drops, FABIYAS M V
- Feelings and Insanity, Jessica Licklider
- We are hurt every day, Soul Searcher
- Symphathy, Cyrus Diaz
- The empathy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Empathy And Sympathy., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- REJECTION, Katherine Shaw
- Delusion, John Bannister Tabb
- Sympathy, Stefanie Fontker
- Apathy, Stefanie Fontker
- Vampires, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- empty, Jerrell Frazier
- Laying on of Hands, Alizon Kiel
- Only Hatred, Carl
- Devil Woman, Alexander Foald
- beyond the touch of reason, RIC S. BASTASA
- sorry love, tyler pierce
- Virtues That Pay, Joseph Furphy
- Bird Nesting, Ellis Parker Butler
- Thy I woo for thee, Jennifer Helton
- One Summer Night, John Michael Elritz Gallo
- Who Am I?, Felicity Slaughter
- Poetry, Charles Harpur
- Enno, Edward Kofi Louis
- Broken Heart, Georgina Ashton
- Extract From The Conclusion Of A Poem Co.., William Wordsworth
- THE SONG OF WHERE WERE WE, RIC S. BASTASA