Poem about television. You can read the best television poems. Browse through all television poems.
301.Game Shows And Dog Chews
Watching television together is what we would choose,
viewing game shows and tasting dog chews.
Grandpa and I were very close, though we never played together,
our time together was grandiose.
Things for him I always brang, such as a cold glass of water,
or Park, NOT Tang!
Yes, there were times when he was a grump, but to me,
he never acted a chump.
Off he would go in 'John's Cadillac', his electric cart,
to get a thing or two from the local mart.
Very excited I would be when going to visit grandma and he,
despite the fact of me getting things for him, oh, he kept me as busy as a bee!
When I heard news of his death, I took a relieved breath. Better off he is with the Lord,
than to suffer in great discord.
It is because of grandpa that I love game shows. Watching 'The Price is Right' causes memories
of him to overflow.
I will always smile when I think of the time we tasted my dog's treats, I can't wait 'til in the
great beyond we finally meet. read more »
life inside a television,
walk in slow motion,
feel trapped in lost emotions. read more »
303.And The War Goes On...
Atom bomb, Vietnam.
Mao Se Tung, communism. read more »
304.Song of Money
I had to pay one thing and another taxes
and debts and the cable television bill
the city was always too spread out for me read more »
305.Love, Sex and Tagliatelle Taglines.
We love our sex,
And television soaps.
Those films, thrillers read more »
The drones, they keep on staring
at the television blaring
all the hate and lies
passing threw their eyes. read more »
Once, something passed between us more than space and time
And something other filled my bed than flailing arms and kicking legs
And nights pass by in silence
Television fills the void read more »
308.Hard work 2
Games, television and radio,
Distracts me from my work.
Soon my mother caomes into the room,
'Have you done your homework? ' read more »
309.Screw this city
310.The CNN World
Serenity I will pray for daily
Love and understanding is what I need
People here are strange and silly
Parents and teachers no longer take lead read more »
311.If It's Good, Cancel It
I read the morning news
Then turned on the television
To find even more news
I prefer cartoons read more »
i feel like this is the most important moment in my young life
though watching through a television screen; i see a man, so humble
let's us know that martin king was our jesus, crucified; and partioned our way so that we may have a great man lead us
so gracious and beautiful a man, that tears trmble down my cheek read more »
New Television Poems
- Sedina, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bears and More Bears or A Day of Bears, Glen Eker
- The Publicist, Deborah Eker
- In Black And White., michael walker
- Leave The T.V. Off, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Quarrel, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Ancient mythologies and Verses Holy, Md. Asadullah
- television, smriti chhibber
- Poem For Wisconsin, Matthew Zapruder
- Living In The Heights., Douglas McClarty
- Coming Back To Home Earlier, Palas Kumar Ray
- Realizing Luck, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Televisual Me, Matthew Holloway
- Tendulkar's Hundredth Ton, S.D. TIWARI
- Television, Pierre Rausch
- Things We Don't Need, Morgan Michaels
- Entertainment, Meenaxi Pandey
- Part Of The Documentary, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Weekend Special, kfm Productions
- Boredom, Avery Hage
- To Whom It May Concern, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Y/ Tuning in, Aufie Zophy
- Family-today, gajanan mishra
- Imagining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My House, Hardik Vaidya
- Living In a Television, anteaus berryhill
- Hips got Soul, Ranis Thomas III
- Television, Shaun William Hayes
- Egypt's New TV Channel, Vinod Sharma
- Closedown, Sally Evans
- Alternating Time-Scales, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Sweet Silence, Cody Klinker
- The real drug, andrew watson
- Television Takes Control, Paula Glynn
- Your Nude Knees, Robert Rorabeck
- Boredom, Bernadeth Tolentino
- Television Is Not Your Friend (Television), R.K. Cowles
- i need a dog, kellen davis
- Tahrir Square Shrouded In Smoke Teargas .., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Television, Ilania Cyaalá
- TELEMANIACO / TELE MANIAC, Ramiro 2 Burgos
- ENSOÑACION / INSIDE DREAMS, Ramiro 2 Burgos
- ENSOÑACION / INSIDE DREAMS, Ramiro Hernán Burgos
- - Me Telly's On The Blink: : Humour, Alessandra Liverani
- Television, Binoy Barman
- Memory Bag, Sneha Murali
- What If, Elude Most
- wear, otteri selvakumar
- mystic chord, gershon hepner
- Maintaining Peace with Ease, Venkatesh M. R.
- T. V, ankur ankur
- - We Didn't! : : Humour, Alessandra Liverani
- Can't Escape The Cooking, Reshma Ramesh
- A Guiding Light is No More, Joe Rosochacki
- Television, Amy Gibbs
- TV Guide, Jordan Crider
- TV, Brian McBrand
- Television., Paul Butters
- A Bit o' Fun!, Fay Slimm
- The Things We Love, Zach McAuliffe
- Charlie Rose Has a Chuckle, Bill Grace
- The Days I Let Slip Away, Beth Ann
- Breaking News, Angelica Duardo
- This damn television, Randy Johnson
- entertainment, danielle bennett
- today, khoirun niam
- ALL THE MEMORIES I WILL KEEP ALIVE, Aldo Kraas
- Number 8, James Clive
- Television, Gary Diamond
- Technology, Chizom Okpara
- My dreams, Christa Rhodes
- Fairytales Are Alive And Well In Tales L.., Margaret Alice
- A Week From Today, Lore Me34
- Sonnet 4, Anthony Parker
- carpe diem