Thanks Poems - Poems For Thanks
Poems about thanks. You can read the best thanks poems. Browse through all thanks poems.
241.I Thank You
I thank You for the birds that sing so sweetly,
For the early morning dew upon the leaves of ivy.
I thank You for the eyes I have to see with
For the vision and wisdom that comes from You.
I thank You for my ears to hear and listen with
and those words so soothing and joyous and dear.
I thank You for a mind to think with each day
as I can seek Your presence each and every way.
I thank You for Your beautiful skies in the night
and the pastel colors that show so pleasingly bright.
I thank You for Your dear son Jesus of Nazareth
And what He did for His name to be called Christ.
I thank You for a tongue to speak the truth clearly
And for the fact that I can tell of my life changed.
I thank You for this time although close to morning
And for words to express the peace I have deep within.
I thank You for loved ones that are far away and near
And my friends who loved me despite my weaknesses
I thank You for the quiet and moving voice inside
That wakes me and cheers me each second and each year.
I thank You for those who have love me with warmth
and their never ending spring of understanding and joy.
I thank You that I have been given the Bible to read
that I might live the life of faith and love and hope.
I thank You Father for Your abundant source of patience
and for waiting for me to surrender my life once again.
I thank You that I don’t worry for things tomorrow
For those things shall take care of themselves sure.
I thank You that I can not only rely but receive power
That will help me to live the life sober and victorious. read more »
242.Things that Most will Never See
For the things you have done for me
Even though these are things that most will never see read more »
thanks to everyone helped me
thanks to everyone gave me an advice
without him may i get device
but the thanks turn to all of you read more »
244.Thank you for the loving
Thank you for the loving
Thank you for the believing
Thank you for the laughter
Thank you for the pain read more »
Nothing can really express the way i feel except for the word thanks.
Thanks for becomeing my friend.
Thanks for my 17th birthday present.
Thanks for being there when i'm down. read more »
246.Thank You Mom
Thank you mom for all you do
Thank you for making me happy not blue
Thank you for hugs
Thank you for kisses read more »
I don't know how to thank you-
So I could not say thank you,
But I will say, you are second to none read more »
When we say Thanksgiving
We say we are giving thanks
But whom do we thank for giving
Do we thank the turkey who gave his life read more »
249.The Most Deserved Thanks of All
I thank God for life.
I thank God for his love.
I thank God for everything he has blessed me with.
I thank God for eternal bliss. read more »
I want to thank you
For changing my life
For changing my view on people read more »
251.Since I Have Yet To Say Thanks
Thanks for being there
Always being so aware
Thanks for being near when I needed you here
Thanks for staying so close when I needed you the most read more »
252.Thank You Jesus
Thank you Jesus for your love that you've given to me
Thank you Jesus for your mercy that is always so free
Thank you Jesus for you dying on Calvary's tree
Thank you Jesus for what you've done for me. read more »
New Thanks Poems
- Let Me Thank Them, Kumarmani Mahakul
- As For Me And Mine, S. I. Rednow
- Thank You, Ronald Chapman
- THANK YOU! ! ! ! !, Arafat Driche
- Thank you for the loving, Amla Pisharody
- Just Thank Him, Samuel Eyitayo
- Thank You Lord, Kenneth Davis
- Thank You, Thank You, Mark Heathcote
- Thanks, Umasree Raghunath
- Natalie Merchant Lyrics, Lilyann Monahan
- I Praise and Thank God!, Shaila Touchton
- Thank You, Neo Molefe Wa Peloeahae Pelo ..
- At the end of the day, Pushkar Bisht
- Thank You So Much, Sari Mavi
- Thank you, Jasmine Diane Guy
- Thank You, Tori Godwin
- Thank You, nicky joyce
- Thank you, Neo tshegofatso Molefe
- Thanks, Dianna R. Evans
- thank you, Stephanie Conners
- Prayer Prompt Psalm 92: Thank You Lord, rose flores rosevoc2
- Thanksgiving Day, Winston Harding
- Thank You, georgia hunter cannon
- I THANK GOD TIME AND TIME AGAIN, Shalom Freedman
- Thank you Mother, Alisha Ricks
- Dad, jessica ward
- For My Grandma Jean (whom I miss so much), ADAM OWENS
- Thank You, Triin Kann
- A Thank You Prayer, Orlando Belo
- Thank You, Ms. JStar
- Thanks, Courtney Shanahan
- Thanks You, Mostafa Abdelrahman
- thank you letter, tanesha davenport
- Thank you 3(happy), Rosey Sunshine
- The Most Deserved Thanks of All, Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
- A Prayer Of Thanks, Juan Olivarez
- Thank You, mithzi silva
- Thanks, jess jayne
- thank god, delora sewap
- Unloading The Obligations, Mukesh Raval
- Asking you., D.A. Woods
- Thanks A Lot, Mom, Rebecca Paul
- Thank you for the words you speak, Bradley Lester
- POST-CONCEPTUAL POETICS(4), Nyein Way
- Thanksgiving (USA), Claude H Oliver II
- Many Thanks, new heart
- Dear God, Marwa Rakha
- Thank GOD! !, Tumelo Makhudu
- Thanks, Smile Henry
- Clayed Revolution.I have an answer., Nyein Way
- Lord O Lord, Mrunal Nandankar
- Thanks For The Thanks, But No Thanks, Adam Parker
- Please, Thank You, Stacey Stevens
- mom n dad, Alexandria Smith Al Fariz
- ~Thank's Mike~, Angel Wade
- thank you for making me suffer, sarah sanchez
- Thank you...!, TARA.. Star
- font color='green'bThank you for all, Mahfooz Ali
- My Daily Ritual, Janice M Pickett
- My Love, My Life, Vincent Tinto
- Thank You God, Fleurette Elaine Harris
- Since I Have Yet To Say Thanks, Taylor Renae Smith
- Thanks, Jeremy Bailey
- Thank You, kaneshia melvin
- Thank You Lord, cecil hickman
- THANKS FOR BEING THERE, jerine james
- Thank You, Theresa Quinn
- Thanks Happenstance, Cin Sweet Fields
- Can't Say More, Mrs. Cynosure
- Thanks To You, Brie Carter
- Thank You, Dr John Celes
- THANK YOU! ! ! ! !, Joey Habib
- Mothers’ Day,2008, Dr John Celes
- Thank You, maddy macleod
- carpe diem