Together Poems - Poems For Together
Poems about together. You can read the best together poems. Browse through all together poems.
Marriage In God’s Eyes - Poem by Bob Gotti
A wife, by God, was given to me, bound together by God at the start,
In the union of Holy Matrimony, separated never, till death do we part.
In marriage, ordered by God above, brought together to become one,
Led by The Spirit and God’s Love; being held together by God’s Son.
A mate from God, for me to cleave; a partner from Him for all my life,
Placed by my side, never to leave, my dear friend indeed, is my wife.
A helper always to be by my side; in ups and downs, through all time.
A relationship never to be denied, for I am my wife’s and she is mine.
Marriage has been instituted for all, through The Creator’s own decree,
Decreed by God before man’s fall, as the means for building a family.
For the man shall leave his family, and a woman shall leave her home,
And then together the two shall be, through God a family of their own.
Marriage, was God’s first institution, for the caring of God’s very own,
As this was The Lord’s resolution, so man would not have to be alone.
Man and woman formally knit together, through a Decree of The Lord,
Bound as couple by God forever; one union that is not to be ignored.
In each marriage, that is bound by God, in each and every walk of life.
He shall lead you with staff and rod, when together you lean on Christ.
For as The Lord and our Creator, God knows just how lives can mesh,
And with Jesus as your sustainer, you’ll be certain to remain one flesh.
Comments about Marriage In God’s Eyes by Bob Gotti
Poems About Together
- 1. Marriage In God’s Eyes , Bob Gotti
- 2. Together , Kim Robin Edwards
- 3. Out Of That Current Aggression , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 4. Your Acceptance Makes Me Different , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 5. In The Pretty Kingdom Of My Love , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 6. I Love Both Halloween And The Pretty Pum.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 7. Happy Home , S.D. TIWARI
- 8. Soulemates , A Dark Lifetime ...
- 9. Dreamworks , Jonathan ROBIN
- 10. Going Home Together , gershon hepner
- 11. Two Heads Weaken , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 12. Two Souls , Larisa Rzhepishevska
- 13. Purple Silk , Paula Glynn
- 14. Journey With My Wife , Bob Gotti
- 15. We Should Be Together , Aldo Kraas
- 16. When The Color Of Love Fades Away , Sam Arjomandi
- 17. Let Us Cook Together , Archana Kapoor Nagpal
- 18. Sleeping Together , David Whalen
- 19. No More... , Kritika Yadav
- 20. Together , Hope McPeak
- 21. Meant To Be , Amber Muth
- 22. Together , Terence Lorenzo
- 23. Hold Me Together , jael mboga
- 24. Synchronized Heartbeats , Jamal Brown
- 25. You And I Sail The World , Leaking Pen
- 26. Together We Can , Cookie Dempsey
- 27. Where Is My Spring Season. , Bhupesh Balakrishnan
- 28. My Hero , zoas noble
- 29. Together And Ever , Low Li Ling Jasmine
- 30. You Promised , Poetic Justice
- 31. We Go Together , Misty moon
- 32. Jumping Rope , Randy Resh
- 33. Together , Charlotte Murray
- 34. Stay Together , Brigitte Sams
- 35. High School Musical (1st One) , Lewis Daniels
- 36. When A Man Loves A Woman , Melvyn Mohan
- 37. Soda Pop , Jeff Nesvig
- 38. Together We Cry , forever gone
- 39. So Sweet, Cute And Very Truthful 3 , tyson Doolan
- 40. Untitled , Linda S. Kelly
- 41. How Can Two Walk Together Except They Ag.. , Winifred Sutton Mayo
- 42. Quesoins Asked , Candi Sansing
- 43. 'Tell Me How Can... , Mz.Honesty Only
- 44. My Everything , bad azz
- 45. Side By Side , ANNE P LadeeAnne MURRAY
- 46. Together , Shannon Oakes
- 47. The Girl's Questions , Zachary Clark
- 48. True Dancing Souls , Elicia Santoro
- 49. You And Me , William Breland
- 50. We Stuck Together , phillip dalsing
New Together Poems
- Togetherness, Tushar Ray
- Together, Jeff Gangwer
- As Friends We Will Forever Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Together, Wallis minten
- Arrogant People Swim In The Same Ocean, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dear Daddy, Daniella Burke
- I Miss You Like Krayzie By Cloud Nineteen, Michael Jones
- The Commitment, Nathan B Mayer
- Blitz., Frank Jones
- Rose Dust....By E. Tortora!, Eva Tortora
- carpe diem