Together Poems - Poems For Together
Poems about together. You can read the best together poems. Browse through all together poems.
Working Near You - Poem by Casey Gochnour
Together we are, together again in the room together,
Not a word spoken, all moods have fair weather.
Slowly working through homework, problems due,
When we both want to be cuddling and sleeping, you know it’s true.
But as we all know, the work has to be done,
It’s time for work, not always time for fun.
And together we sit, together in this room,
Quiet, the silence can only consume.
Air wisps about us as we move eyes to and fro,
Tap, tap, tap goes the keys as we hear the fan blow.
I can’t help but turn and watch you as you work,
Sightseeing your beauty always makes me smirk.
How lovely you look from across the room, together but silent,
Eyes gazing over your problems, skin so vibrant.
Oh how I just want to take you and kiss your lips,
Gently moving down your body, holding on to your hips.
How the fantasies play again and again in my head!
As we toss and turn our sweat over the blankets on your bed.
My baby, my darling, your beauty outshines them all,
The essence of perfection, my special love doll.
Oh how my eyes dwindle down for the sake of exhaustion,
I get comfortable in my chair as a precaution.
In case I fall asleep here while staring at you,
I want to make sure that I don’t disturb if I do.
I’ll just fall asleep with the picture of you in my head,
Whispering those words I’d once heard you said.
“I love you”, and it’s all too clear,
I’m more than happy just to be here.
Comments about Working Near You by Casey Gochnour
Poems About Together
- 301. Working Near You , Casey Gochnour
- 302. Beauty In A Painting , Michelle Guza
- 303. Anthony's Poem , Jessica Losoya
- 304. Space Captain , Ellory Mace
- 305. Two In Refuge , Jara Son of Ahaz
- 306. My Friends , Josef myles
- 307. Your Angelic Touch , Ivan Martinez
- 308. You And Me , hayley granger
- 309. I Am Sorry , Megzii Invisable
- 310. Chinese Love , Kyle McLauchlin
- 311. Fight , Aaron Banen
- 312. The Devil Breaks Up My Heart Ten Years L.. , denice logan
- 313. Where Did They Go , Olivia Zhang
- 314. Camo , kelsey hubbard
- 315. Remember , Adaire Smith
- 316. Kisses , Jessica Maio
- 317. When The World Come's Toether , kimberley tuck
- 318. Broken Again; ( , OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- 319. My Best Friend , reece canales
- 320. Shanowa ~n~ Felipe , SmashLey Sweetie Simons
- 321. Peace It Together - Eraserheads , opium lestre
- 322. You And Me , Aaron Flores
- 323. Together , Kim Robin Edwards
- 324. In The Midnight Light , sarah bishop
- 325. We Shall Over Come , Christopher DesrochesSimon
- 326. To You... , BARBARA ALVARADO
- 327. Lovepoem , Shontonius Bell
- 328. Love Poem , Shontonius Bell
- 329. Forever Together , Mibsar Mejia
- 330. Friends Forever , Leena Ajay Pimple
- 331. True Love , Nathaniel Hayes
- 332. Apart Of Your Memories , Timothy Long
- 333. The Match , April Humason
- 334. Together , Rachel Sasser
- 335. Why We Thought , elisha rogers
- 336. Life , Sean Kievman
- 337. Empire , Keith Michael
- 338. Future Sculpted Heart. , Ben Muto
- 339. Going Away Is So Hard , mahek tarannum
- 340. Sacred Union , Jon M. Nelson
- 341. Storm , Theresa Short
- 342. With A Friend Like You , Brianna King
- 343. One Another Eachother , dennis f. rigdon jr.
- 344. Natural Blond-Sing N. Baskov , Yuri Starostin
- 345. World Peace , SWETA LEENA PANDA
- 346. In My Heart You Shall Always Be , Patricia A. Banks
- 347. Parallel Lines , Shankaran Kutty
- 348. Entwined , Ella Rose
- 349. Two Very Speical Diamonds , anna deeds
- 350. The Birds That Flocked Together , Kingsley Ukpanyang
New Together Poems
- Branded And Tied Up!, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- If I Was To Sit Down With You Again, Emmanuel Arunee Mwanza
- Till The Time We Lived., Nikhil Parekh
- Unconquerable Lovers, Nikhil Parekh
- Its Because There Existed Your Perpetual.., Nikhil Parekh
- Sadly Without Its Beats, Nikhil Parekh
- When Two Hearts Bonded Together, Nikhil Parekh
- Share With Me, Nikhil Parekh
- Immortal Lovers, Nikhil Parekh
- Till Death Do Us Apart, Nikhil Parekh
- carpe diem