Tree Poems - Poems For Tree
Poems about tree. You can read the best tree poems. Browse through all tree poems.
Dream - Poem by jessica sparagowski
Late one night loosely hanging in the foggy end of October
I slipped into a Saturday dream with sunflower seeds:
My mind spat flashes like hot shotgun pellets
As I sank slowly away from the nightflower's blackness.
The dark of night melted to puddles, yet I was still in my room.
The green leaves rustled dryly, in a concert for my windowframe.
The rubber wall scene was interrupted by a rattle at the window.
No one there, but a pine cone; rudely blundering in its fall
From the world of the tree to the flat of the land below.
Deep inside, the boil of my anger was cooled by the ice of fear
To deep contemplation, reddening and growing in new light
I jumped through the window following the dry of the cone
From my crazy, enclosed world to the flat of the land below.
I stood beneath the tree shocked and mocked by the height.
I didn't even look at the window I wouldn't have seen if I did.
I bent, and aimed my cone up high, the boughs flat and distant.
Past my ear I snapped it, hurled it highly back to whence it came
Quite expecting the arrogant old tree to take back his errant.
For an hour's space I sent the cones to regain the tree,
Watching those seed-sowers sail through the branches, and return.
Each one came back, rejected, cast from the height to Earth.
Now finally my anger came, not for the cone, but for the tree.
But round globs of blackness came down with the cones now.
They splashed and robbed this midnight day of its light
No! Tree, why couldn't you take back but one single cone?
Before darkness heightened the tree, my ethereal dream ended,
And original night landed me back in my room.
Comments about Dream by jessica sparagowski
Poems About Tree
- 451. Dream , jessica sparagowski
- 452. Australia - The Australian Twelve Days O.. , Paul Warren.
- 453. Mysterious Tree , kimberline Jessica Abraham
- 454. Tree 7 - The Peepal , Dr. Geeta Radhakrishna Menon
- 455. The Tree That's Rooted In You , Chris Taylor
- 456. Beauty By The Tree , kwane Lamb
- 457. Self Portrait , Zoe Guillory
- 458. Kookarbarra , colinb bradley
- 459. I Will Not Leave You... , TOHISH BARASA
- 460. Squirrel , Jacob Wortman
- 461. The Innocence Of A Tree Shaken Into Guilt , Geof Lusins
- 462. Snowdrops (Prose Poem) , Val Morehouse
- 463. The Bird And The Sunlight , Tajma Hall
- 464. The Littlest Christmas Tree , Monica Engeler
- 465. Ouids Metamorphosis: Tenth Book , Arthur Golding
- 466. Forever Together , Zac Beemer
- 467. Mocking Willow , Donald R Wolff JR
- 468. Missing My Teachers! , Azhar Ibrahim
- 469. Our Painted Fall , catty Alonzo
- 470. Tale Of The Old Black Tree , B3k Baylon
- 471. Our Christmas Tree , Michael Gelb
- 472. Twelve Points For Christmas , Khadim Hussain
- 473. Rivka Revealed , Alona Crigger
- 474. A Tree And A Man, Of Unreturned Love! , Thomas Duncky
- 475. One Tree! ? ! , Shueyb Boyer
- 476. A Old Ginkgo Tree Meditating On The Past.. , hormish woo
- 477. As The Pine Cypress Tree Would Say , konye ori
- 478. The Tree , Lauren Saari
- 479. The Moods Of A Tree , Meg Harrison
- 480. V.Tsoi, Tree - Song - Translation (Rus.) , Lyudmila Purgina
- 481. The Tree Born Off A Border Pillar , Aniruddha Pathak
- 482. Crazy , niroda abboud
- 483. The Miracle Of A Tree , Geody Harman
- 484. The Demented Tree , Anjanay Pandey
- 485. Solider Boy , Shirley Morgan
- 486. The Wise Tree A Lesson For Me , Kate Rodman
- 487. ''Even Leaves Beg Me'' Says Eagle , David Aoloch Bion
- 488. They'Re To Succeed , Delores V. Bogle
- 489. The Lone Leaf With Twin Pools Of Light , Rik LightKnight
- 490. Love's Heartache , christina weinke
New Tree Poems
- For Every Tree Shall Whisper Respect For.., Raymond Sawyer
- For Every Tree For The Angel Touch It Wi.., Raymond Sawyer
- Short Tales 2 Strange Bedfellows, Andy Brookes
- For Every Tree Thus There A Angel Of Res.., Raymond Sawyer
- Weeping By The Willow Tree, Adam M. Snow
- The Sun And The Tree, DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
- Just Look At Me, Curtisj Johnson
- Salsaabil 64 Poem@sakisabre, SAKISABRE Saki
- Salsaabil 55 On Trees In Religion Poem@s.., SAKISABRE Saki
- I Wanted To Be Like That Old Tree, Thandolwethu Ntshintshi
- carpe diem