133.just... please trust me....
I'm sorry you don't trust me,
i wish you could,
it hurts me to see you this way, read more »
134.I Trust You Father
I trust you father to provide
a path for me to walk, ...
and wisdom to ignore the fools, ...
let them laugh and let them talk read more »
135.If and only If
If and only if the canary can give us acapella
I'll live for the day and promise myself a goal
If and only if capella will shine for darkness to smile
I'll stay above my head read more »
136.Trust for Survival
is to put my doubts
in the back of my mind.
to survive read more »
Will you trust me in the valley deep?
Will you trust me as you lay down to sleep?
Yes I will trust you despite the pain
Yes I will trust you without any gain read more »
Enveloped with Cosmic eternity
Happy and content is my little self
I walk upon earth
Like a child playing around mother read more »
139.A Bit Trusting Kind
I'm a bit trusting kind
So when my God says; I give
I'm not to question why read more »
Trust is how I feel for you
Trust is how I hold you
Trust is how I care for you read more »
How can you expect others to trust you if your trust to them you do not give
That does seem to tie in it does seem with the old saying of live and let live
You mistrust someone and they will not trust you that is part of old Murphy's law
Are you one who is truly perfect the one who does not have a flaw? read more »
142.Scared to trust
Im scared to trust now.
I had my trust broken many times before.
I was left a broken girl.
I still am broken inside. read more »
143.I Will Trust, Again
Pay me to trust, really, pay me with a blank check
on a platter, make it a sweet story just to trust
fix my history, mould my present
hold my future, meet my prequisite just to trust read more »
144.Never really knowing
Takes a life time
Of knowing someone
Yet again you never will
Trusted kins read more »
New Trust Poems
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Trust for Survival, Grace Halls
- A Bit Trusting Kind, Rabiya Aamir
- Trust, The Princess is
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Trust Faith In Raging Hormones, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Trust In Lust Is?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- You Can Lil story, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Trust the Trust, Mahima Mandal
- Trust, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Trust, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Sincerity charming, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- trust me., Nikhil Parekh
- Trust, s.m m.m
- Extreme and the Agents, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- And trust me, gajanan mishra
- When I Trust, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- never ask me...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Trust, Daniel Cameron
- In God (Balloon Poetry), Dorian Petersen Potter
- I Place My Trust, sammie kelley
- You Should Not Trust Anyone (Bussokuse.., Edwin Tanguma
- Trust, Julia Yusupova
- Rare True Friendships Born, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Trust Is Earned, Jim Boone
- Why Me, Haley Session
- Trust, Olga Statilko
- Trust With A, gajanan mishra
- A Word On Trust, Justin Reamer
- Sleeping With, Linda Hepner
- Oh My Nee, parvez sazzad M
- In Trusting My GOD..., MoonBee Canady
- About Successful Marriage, Dr John Celes
- Trust. Where's The Trust?, Sucheta Sarwan
- Never Trust, hasmukh amathalal
- Trust only, hasmukh amathalal
- Relationship, jagmeet singh
- Trust in the Unknown, Shaina Dudek
- Joy, Lilyann Monahan
- Silence, Lilyann Monahan
- Trust, Samin Fatima
- TY Slick, Chaotic Life aka Curly Mer
- Trust (10w), Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Would You Trust Assad?, Joe Rosochacki
- Trust A Tree, gajanan mishra
- TRUST, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Trust Deficit, Padmaja Iyengar
- Without Trust, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Lieing game, dani fries
- When To Trust Someone, T Ebi Ken Jemine
- True Trust, aman koul
- Keep Focus (Monchielle), Dorian Petersen Potter
- I Know You And I Know All , gajanan mishra
- Faith, Sandra Kelley
- The Secret, Philo Yan
- Feel of Trust, Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known ..
- Alufalism Song Of Hope, Senator alufalism
- Trust is Fragile, Christina C Sunrise
- Fears, Cheryl Ricci
- Trust, ADAM OWENS
- Timid Tiger, Kelly Zion
- Empty Promises, Haley Fisher
- Trust, Angela Wang
- Love Of Yours, Deepesh Deshmukh
- Trust, Chris Leermakers
- Trust.., Rick Adriolo
- Losing Friends, Louren Groenewald
- Trust begets trust, gajanan mishra
- Love's Purpose, Aparna Chatterjee
- Never Trust, tayyeba mustafa
- hell on earth, Jason Callender
- If I Could Turn Back The Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- trust, tenzin tsomo
- WHY?, Edgar James Momoh
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem