Trust Poems - Poems For Trust
Poems about trust. You can read the best trust poems. Browse through all trust poems.
The Need For Touch - Poem by Walter Killeen
To touch and be touched is perhaps the most human thing we do.
It can provoke many emotions.
Those who have been hurt, fear it; and want to run away.
Run away from the terror, the abuse, the roughness.
In running away, we feel safe.
Safe from being hurt again... Safe from feeling... But oh so alone...
We have lost trust... the trust we had as a child.
Each time we are hurt, it becomes harder to trust in another.
Trusting that, in reaching out, we won't be hurt again.
But without trust, there can be no peace..
If there is no peace, there will always be a longing. Something missing...
In peace, we can be alone if we wish or
We can reach out and soak in the goodness of touching
and being touched by another. Both are good.
When we can trust in another:
Their touch calms us... soothes us... quiets our fears.
While being nursed, a baby caresses its mother while she nurtures him.
A father's cuddle is returned with contentment and joy.
That bond of trust, born from gentle touch, allows each to be at peace.
It allows each to gather strength from the other.
Some find that animals fill their need to touch. A dog's trust is unconditional.
It will follow you where ever you go and protect you with it's life.
All it wants in return is your touch, your affection.. Your caress.
A caress is a special kind of touch.. It is born of love and mutual trust.
A trust that allows us to stand on our own, even when the other isn't there.
Trusting that, if we call, the other will respond. Without fear...
Without questioning... Simply because we called.. A friend.
In quietly caressing and being caressed we gain strength.
nothing calms faster...
the child in all of us.
the need in all of us..
The human in all of us.
It is good to trust.
Poems About Trust
- 1. The Need For Touch , Walter Killeen
- 2. Trust Thou Thy Love , John Ruskin
- 3. Trust Is Your Only Enemy , James Amuta
- 4. True Trust , aman koul
- 5. I'Ve Been Betrayed , Maria Luisa Taylor
- 6. Trust No One , keivna garza
- 7. A Home , Abisoye Sejoro
- 8. Untrusted , Gee Cii Schnider
- 9. Trust Is Earned , Jim Boone
- 10. Who Do You Trust? , (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 11. Massacre At Glencoe (Don'T Trust A Campb.. , Randy McClave
- 12. In God I Trust , Tania Hernandez S.
- 13. Trust , jesse swigart
- 14. To Believe , Karina Lakeyeva
- 15. Whom You Trust? ? , ging taping
- 16. Who Can I Trust? (1989) , Jodie Phillips
- 17. About Successful Marriage , Dr John Celes
- 18. In God We Trust On Money? That's Funny! , Luke Easter
- 19. I Know You And I Know All , gajanan mishra
- 20. Lenexa Baptist Church Poet Tom Zart's =p.. , Tom Zart
- 21. Give Trust To Get Trust , david streck
- 22. Why Do I Do These Things I Do? , beautiful imperfection
- 23. Don'T Give Me Trust , Amy Fifita
- 24. Trust 2 , David Harris
- 25. Trust Me. , Nikhil Parekh
- 26. Trust , Sossi Khachadourian
- 27. ...........Metaphysical, Or Existentiali.. , elysabeth faslund
- 28. My Words Reflect My Actions , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 29. Wisdom The Key (Revised) , Margaret Alice Second
- 30. I Trust The Presence Of Myself , Aldo Kraas
- 31. Trust (10w) , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 32. Trust , vincent armone
- 33. Love's Purpose , Aparna Chatterjee
- 34. Love Ever , Raj Shende
- 35. Trust , ADAM OWENS
- 36. I Trust... , Parii Esf
- 37. I Love You But Cant Trust You! , unknown girl
- 38. This Lack Of Trust , Nick Downer
- 39. I Will Trust, Again , Adedolapo Olisa
- 40. I Came Upon Your Write , Holly Moon
- 41. Rumors , Michelle Guza
- 42. I Still Believe , TMA
- 43. Love, Respect, Trust , LOUIS SHEFFIELD
- 44. Faith, Hope, Trust , Blake Bishop
- 45. Trust , Randy McClave
- 46. Trust But Verify , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 47. Cannibalism , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 48. My Words , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 49. I Can Not Give My Heart, But Only To Tho.. , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 50. An Ugly Image (An Ugly Cigarette) , MOHAMMAD SKATI
New Trust Poems
- Trust Not, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- Trust Faith In Raging Hormones, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Trust In Lust Is?, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Ironic Note, johnny case
- Trust, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Trust Me., Nikhil Parekh
- Trust, Daniel Cameron
- Trust, Julia Yusupova
- In Trusting My God..., MoonBee Canady
- Trust In The Unknown, Shaina Dudek
- carpe diem