Truth Poems - Poems For Truth
Poems about truth. You can read the best truth poems. Browse through all truth poems.
The Truth - Poem by Loretta Doyle Smalley
The truth is unspoken because of my fear.
The fear that keeps going through my head.
The truth is, is that I am scared that if I tell you the truth about how I feel when I am with you, and what I am thinking everytime you are near I might lose you.
I don't want to mess up our friendship.
I fear that you might turn away and walk on.
The truth about me when I am around you is really hard to explain.
Whenever you touch me I get butterflies in my stomach.
When you look in to my eyes I get weak in my stomach.
I know that I look at other guys when I am with you and plus talk about them but the truth is, is that I hiding how I feel about you.
When I do that it kinda helps me from slipping up.
When you're around me no one else matters.
When I am at work or at home or just out chilling with friends you're always in my head.
All I do is mostly think of you.
It gets hard sometimes trying to clear my head.
So that I can concentrate on whatever I am doing, but nothing really works.
I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.
The truth is, is that whenever you smille or laugh it brings stars to my eyes as my heart pounds out of control.
I know that this all sounds crazy but it is all true.
You're the only guy to ever make me feel this way.
I am scared.
I don't want to get hurt again.
I wouldn't be able to handle it.
The more that we share together the closer I get to you.
I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
The truth is, is that I have tried over and over again to tell you the truth.
The truth about everything, but I just close up inside when it comes down to it.
My fear gets the best of me every time.
It is easy to wirte this all down, but not to tell you to your face.
How do I tell you the truth to your face?
How do I, taking the risk of losing you as a friend?
Comments about The Truth by Loretta Doyle Smalley
Poems About Truth
- 1. The Truth , Loretta Doyle Smalley
- 2. I Am Very Stubborn! , G. Akanji Olaniyi
- 3. My Daughter Truth , Susie Sunshine
- 4. 0995..... Supreme Truth , Gan Chennai
- 5. Truth , israelle Toussaint
- 6. The Truth , Shamik K. Bose
- 7. As A Result Of Him , Julie Park
- 8. The Truth , Arturo Vargas
- 9. The Truth , Jackie Beyer
- 10. As Keats Says, Beauty Is (It's Almost Al.. , Paul Butters
- 11. The Dialectics Of Truth , Göran Gustafsson
- 12. What Is Truth? , Domenic Marbaniang
- 13. The Faithful Pastor , Thomas Cowherd
- 14. Truth , Patel Ketu
- 15. Poems , Steve Trimmer
- 16. The Truth , Gambei Merc
- 17. On The Various Heresies In Old And New E.. , William Bradford
- 18. The Truth , Paul Hughes
- 19. Truth , Emmanuel Oduro
- 20. Woolsey Owl , michael walkerjohn
- 21. Aphorisms From Wisdom Collection: The Bo.. , Sorin Cerin
- 22. The Dove Of Truth ? , Arafat Driche
- 23. Honest Pursuit Of Truth | Proverbs , Anna Maria
- 24. Hard Is The Truth , Vlad Mutuleanu
- 25. In Defence Of Lies , Abhay Kumar
- 26. Aphorisms From Wisdom Collection: The No.. , Sorin Cerin
- 27. Truth And Untruth , Praveen Kumar In Celestial G ..
- 28. Truth Or Dare? , Adele Katie Bowling
- 29. Ruthless , James Campbell
- 30. Truth , philip mtange
- 31. Drum4 (My Second Published Book) , Mark Beal
- 32. Truth , kathryn madonna
- 33. The Truth , Marop Aron
- 34. Truth , jessica bailey
- 35. Time Will Take Us To The Truth , Mawlana AbulMaani Mirza Abdu ..
- 36. Festus - V , Philip James Bailey
- 37. Truth , Caleb Stevens
- 38. Speak The Truth And You'Ll Be Heard. , Jodie Louise Pollock
- 39. Truth And Reconciliation , Daniel Caldera
- 40. The Hurricane , chicken man
- 41. Painful Truth , iOXYnoMORON 00
- 42. The Ugly Truth About Her , gerry mark
- 43. Life Of A Lie , Akilleas Sideous
- 44. Perfect Fools , Jamiu Olanrewaju
- 45. Too Deep , kharon march
- 46. Correct You Were , Unic Cjonr
- 47. 40oz Pain Train , Chris Shindler
- 48. A Word On Ancient Pagan Greece , Obi Yindal
- 49. Coexist , Words and mists
- 50. What Is Truth? , John Bowring
New Truth Poems
- Truth, Narendra Kuppan
- The Silence Of Jesus, Paul Hartal
- Find The Truth Out, gajanan mishra
- Seven Rings, Peter Black
- Spooky Is A Truth Too Cruel, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- True, Craig Morgan Teicher
- The Ladybugs Diary, Van Goz
- My Choice And That Is What I Want Anytim.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Belong To Truth, gajanan mishra
- The Green-Eyed Man, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem