Warning Poems - Poems For Warning
Poems about warning. You can read the best warning poems. Browse through all warning poems.
121.Resurrect the old culture.
The culture is rich
Where guilt, conscience and shame warn.
The culture is fair
Where repercussion and prosecution warn.
The culture is poor
Where escape is the root to success.
Culture stands for name.
Greed and insecurity have marred it.
It is high time for parents
To ask their children to resurrect the old.
02.05.2012 read more »
122.Haiku Amber Butterfly
what may multi mottled marks
sing, sign, signify? read more »
We are expecting strange things
when the world will change in catacombs
and, we perish to take this serious matter lightely
we were warned by our ancestors read more »
124.German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak
locally grown bean sprouts have been identified as likely cause
an alert is issued sent out immediately warning people to stop
eating sprouts in mixed salads agriculture ministry has warned
of local German source for Hamburg outbreak just makes sense read more »
The forked tongue of the gossip
Carries a serpents poison read more »
(for estrella dy-imperial on her death anniversary)
under the tall coconut trees
you warned all of us read more »
127.The Last Warning
The last warning,
It will actually be a third part of man;
The last warning,
It will actually be a fourth part of the earth; read more »
centuries-old stand carved stone tablets
hundreds of tsunami warning stone markers
fabled tsunami waves devouring land lives
devastation legendary loss dwarfs memories read more »
129.Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyoshi Descendants
Aneyoshi ancestors carved tsunami warning in stone
a love blessing warning standing warning descendants
Aneyoshi quiet wise hamlet of respectful descendants
Aneyoshi tightly knit community of listening descendants read more »
130.Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth
ancient wisdom applied is often based
upon bitter truth law of hard knocks
wisdom over centuries hard learned read more »
131.Experience Reality Legend Fable
experience is life real raw felt first hand
individually family community endured
wounds physical emotional are mourned
disaster horrific impact wounds seasoned read more »
When my mind dragged into the darkness
My feet suddenly stop and I become bored
It’s a warning, my heart could feel
Before my life is taken away from me read more »
New Warning Poems
- Fair Warning To All (Bussokusekika), Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- I stood there staring..., ms. carrot
- To Warn Those, Naveed Akram
- Dust in Earth, maria sudibyo
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- playing conkers, lee fones
- Your Beautiful Smile, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Vampire, Graeme Boast
- Haiku: Ultimatum, Diane Hine
- Medicine In Poetry: How to Know Your Dep.., Dr John Celes
- Respect Word Warn, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I Was Warned, Liam Hughes
- What Is It Now Are You Left To Believe?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Violence Fills The Earth, Bob Gotti
- Global Cooling, kate williams
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flinstone heart, Jennifer Chalk
- (Every) Warning, Rich Downes
- Haiku Amber Butterfly, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Warned You for A Reason, Abby Belmont
- They came from another world, GORDON BUTCHERS
- The Menopause, Marie Causey
- Banshee, Crimson Love
- California, Joe Garson
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Darkness, Evie McHugh
- The Prophet, Kenneth Umunna
- Gossips warning, Matthew Holloway
- German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Stone Whispers Tsunami Warnings Centurie.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyo.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Experience Reality Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Trusting In Protective Modern Sea Walls, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Electricity, Allison Pardieck
- Tales Of The Brothers Grimm, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- You Were A Warning, Destiny Kohler
- Warning, maria sudibyo
- The Last Warning, Edward Kofi Louis
- Venom In A Kiss *recommended*, Ridah Ellahi
- On The Fugitive Law, Benjamin Cutler Clark
- Haiku- Death By Man, Kieran J1996
- Lake of My Heart, Tracey Marquart
- and when he saw, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The spider, John Weber
- A MONTH SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Came without warning, Desiree C. D.
- Time aint what it used to be, Richard Mark Johnson
- Dear Hated Person..., Daniel Gonzalez
- All the Warning Signs, Audrey Marie Kay
- My Submission to Warning, Audrey Marie Kay
- Blind, Laura Rodriguez
- WARNING FROM ABOVE, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- A Bugle Played, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- ** Warning - Haiku, Irene C S ClarkHogg
- A Watchman (Bible), Mo...
- The Apt Caveat, RUP POKHAREL
- destiny, RIC S. BASTASA
- Drums, Joan Hart
- haiku Wet and Cold, Eddie Roa
- Lie, musicland suicide
- Tree of Wealth, Timothy Kashorek
- 'Attention~Atención', Amy Lee
- .5. Be Warned, David Threadgold
- Travel Japan Haiku - Earthquake warning, john tiong chunghoo
- Rurin, Ashley Fortin
- bad el ess dee, mat klink
- Environmental Bloggers, O Anna Niemus
- The Story Of Mermaids, elysabeth faslund
- Political Hanging, Naveed Akram
- carpe diem