Warning Poems - Poems For Warning
Poems about warning. You can read the best warning poems. Browse through all warning poems.
49.Goodbye to suicide
Goodbye to love
Lover and life,
Depression and desire
Goodbye to all.
You will be sorry
When I am no more
And no suffer from me.
A warning sign it is
Of pain to be stopped
And offer them an alternative.
A warning sign it is
And to prevent it at any cost
With your love and friendship
Recognize the warning signs
Fill their mind
With hope and care
Happiness and Love
And live better
Not for you
But for all.
To bitter thoughts
Self-loathing and self hatred
And goodbye to suicide. read more »
No way of trying to find who to be.
No way leaves such a bad old cause
A memory shall now twirl read more »
51.The Dragonflies Poem
The Dragonflies Poem
I saw the Dragonfly.
He was flying way up high.
I saw the Dragonfly. read more »
In the very very topsy-turvy world
Straight lines are elliptically curled
Way above is found below
Jungles covered up with snow read more »
The week before Labor Day in August it was,
In 2005 the whole town was a-buzz.
There was a killer coming, a huge hurricane
Headed for New Orleans, Katrina was her name. read more »
54.Your Beautiful Smile
Mum should have warned me
Not all smiles are innocent
Little I know about smiles
Your smile was pure read more »
55.Bad For Your Bum (Fun Poem 54)
A friend of mine
went for a smoke
a couple of days ago.
To get out of the wind read more »
56.WHEN YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE
When you came into my life
My life had changed
So fast without warning
And I was very happy read more »
57.GET RID OF YEAST
We’re told to rid our self of yeast
Clouding our child like mind
Instead we forage like some beast
Consuming all we find read more »
Here his body lays.
His name remains unnamed.
No claim to this world. read more »
That little white stick
W hich you hold in your mouth
Has so many diseases that affect your health
Its hard to give up read more »
60.Van Stealing Swordfish (A Poem For Children)
Beware of a van stealing swordfish,
warned the worried police chief.
But nobody believed a word he said,
a swordfish was a thief? read more »
New Warning Poems
- Fair Warning To All (Bussokusekika), Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- I stood there staring..., ms. carrot
- To Warn Those, Naveed Akram
- Dust in Earth, maria sudibyo
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- playing conkers, lee fones
- Your Beautiful Smile, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Vampire, Graeme Boast
- Haiku: Ultimatum, Diane Hine
- Medicine In Poetry: How to Know Your Dep.., Dr John Celes
- Respect Word Warn, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I Was Warned, Liam Hughes
- What Is It Now Are You Left To Believe?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Violence Fills The Earth, Bob Gotti
- Global Cooling, kate williams
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flinstone heart, Jennifer Chalk
- (Every) Warning, Rich Downes
- Haiku Amber Butterfly, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Warned You for A Reason, Abby Belmont
- They came from another world, GORDON BUTCHERS
- The Menopause, Marie Causey
- Banshee, Crimson Love
- California, Joe Garson
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Darkness, Evie McHugh
- The Prophet, Kenneth Umunna
- Gossips warning, Matthew Holloway
- German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Stone Whispers Tsunami Warnings Centurie.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyo.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Experience Reality Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Trusting In Protective Modern Sea Walls, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Electricity, Allison Pardieck
- Tales Of The Brothers Grimm, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- You Were A Warning, Destiny Kohler
- Warning, maria sudibyo
- The Last Warning, Edward Kofi Louis
- Venom In A Kiss *recommended*, Ridah Ellahi
- On The Fugitive Law, Benjamin Cutler Clark
- Haiku- Death By Man, Kieran J1996
- Lake of My Heart, Tracey Marquart
- and when he saw, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The spider, John Weber
- A MONTH SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Came without warning, Desiree C. D.
- Time aint what it used to be, Richard Mark Johnson
- Dear Hated Person..., Daniel Gonzalez
- All the Warning Signs, Audrey Marie Kay
- My Submission to Warning, Audrey Marie Kay
- Blind, Laura Rodriguez
- WARNING FROM ABOVE, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- A Bugle Played, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- ** Warning - Haiku, Irene C S ClarkHogg
- A Watchman (Bible), Mo...
- The Apt Caveat, RUP POKHAREL
- destiny, RIC S. BASTASA
- Drums, Joan Hart
- haiku Wet and Cold, Eddie Roa
- Lie, musicland suicide
- Tree of Wealth, Timothy Kashorek
- 'Attention~Atención', Amy Lee
- .5. Be Warned, David Threadgold
- Travel Japan Haiku - Earthquake warning, john tiong chunghoo
- Rurin, Ashley Fortin
- bad el ess dee, mat klink
- Environmental Bloggers, O Anna Niemus
- The Story Of Mermaids, elysabeth faslund
- Political Hanging, Naveed Akram
- carpe diem