Poem about warning. You can read the best warning poems. Browse through all warning poems.
They looked so happy
then one moment they're gone
I should've warned them
told them about the ice
I could've saved them
if I wasn't so pissed
They said he died under the water
still attached to his ATV
While she died on land
so close to help
What did I do?
I should've helped
That should've been me
and not them
Laying on this ice
Was she this cold?
Did she freeze once the wind hit her?
Did she know that someone was so close?
The ice groaned
I didn't move
Then I fell through. read more »
Yes, Youtube's now the show-off's home,
His perfect Shangri-La,
Where he's as sweet as honeycomb,
The place where he's a star! read more »
87.Haiku- Death By Man
88.The Apt Caveat
At mid-noon today
Keeping the sun at its bay
Docile cloud roared and warned;
Where on earth were the grains warmed, read more »
89.A Watchman (Bible)
Ezekiel 33: 1-9
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, read more »
A cautionary tale
Worms its way
To my sleep
And flowers read more »
91.An Arrogate Fool
I can’t play an instrument,
Yet, I can bang a warning on a drum!
I can’t sing a pleasant tune,
Yet, I have harmony in poetic form. read more »
My life has been spent drawing lines
Thick and threatening, a warning to others read more »
93.In Defiance of a Female Warrior
When she stepped out of the shower
In pale wet skin
And splendor read more »
His mouth grabbed his wrists,
Without warning the boy enclosed
The area and spun a web of silence,
You warned him not to obey himself. read more »
95.Talking To A Handful Of Bananas
Choosing to dismiss warnings,
With comments made and the giving of clues...
There will be many who will stay defiant,
In the keeping of their false beliefs. read more »
96.Wake Up Please!
Nothing in mind people rush to beach fast
Doing things mechanically in material world!
What relief do they get God only knows....
But rush is there more than before in all days! read more »
New Warning Poems
- I stood there staring..., ms. carrot
- To Warn Those, Naveed Akram
- Dust in Earth, maria sudibyo
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- playing conkers, lee fones
- Your Beautiful Smile, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Vampire, Graeme Boast
- Haiku: Ultimatum, Diane Hine
- Medicine In Poetry: How to Know Your Dep.., Dr John Celes
- Respect Word Warn, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I Was Warned, Liam Hughes
- What Is It Now Are You Left To Believe?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Violence Fills The Earth, Bob Gotti
- Global Cooling, kate williams
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flinstone heart, Jennifer Chalk
- (Every) Warning, Rich Downes
- Inner Monologues, Miroslava Odalovic
- mother africa, inomusa ndlovu
- Haiku Amber Butterfly, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Warned You for A Reason, Abby Belmont
- They came from another world, GORDON BUTCHERS
- The Menopause, Marie Causey
- Banshee, Crimson Love
- California, Joe Garson
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Darkness, Evie McHugh
- The Prophet, Kenneth Umunna
- Gossips warning, Matthew Holloway
- German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Stone Whispers Tsunami Warnings Centurie.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyo.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Experience Reality Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Trusting In Protective Modern Sea Walls, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Electricity, Allison Pardieck
- Tales Of The Brothers Grimm, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- You Were A Warning, Destiny Kohler
- Warning, maria sudibyo
- The Last Warning, Edward Kofi Louis
- Venom In A Kiss *recommended*, Ridah Ellahi
- On The Fugitive Law, Benjamin Cutler Clark
- Haiku- Death By Man, Kieran J1996
- Lake of My Heart, Tracey Marquart
- and when he saw, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The spider, John Weber
- A MONTH SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Came without warning, Desiree C. D.
- Time aint what it used to be, Richard Mark Johnson
- Dear Hated Person..., Daniel Gonzalez
- All the Warning Signs, Audrey Marie Kay
- My Submission to Warning, Audrey Marie Kay
- Blind, Laura Rodriguez
- WARNING FROM ABOVE, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- A Bugle Played, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- ** Warning - Haiku, Irene C S ClarkHogg
- A Watchman (Bible), Mo...
- The Apt Caveat, RUP POKHAREL
- destiny, RIC S. BASTASA
- Drums, Joan Hart
- haiku Wet and Cold, Eddie Roa
- Lie, musicland suicide
- Tree of Wealth, Timothy Kashorek
- 'Attention~Atención', Amy Lee
- .5. Be Warned, David Threadgold www.david ..
- Travel Japan Haiku - Earthquake warning, john tiong chunghoo
- Rurin, Ashley Fortin
- bad el ess dee, mat klink
- Environmental Bloggers, O Anna Niemus
- The Story Of Mermaids, elysabeth faslund
- carpe diem