Poem about warning. You can read the best warning poems. Browse through all warning poems.
97.Wake Up Please!
Nothing in mind people rush to beach fast
Doing things mechanically in material world!
What relief do they get God only knows....
But rush is there more than before in all days!
Whether they love to live in harmony with Nature
Or live usual mechanical life in the material world
Their heart pushes them to the bosom of Nature
Like the children rush to mother doing menaces!
Seeing all things of man Nature too remains silent;
But warns mankind of its destructive pursuits too
By triggering earthquakes and storms now and then!
Even then they never realize Earth's days are counted!
Days go on unnoticed whatever happens everyday....;
Will man wake up to the warnings of Nature before late? read more »
98.We Evidently Did
With information to prevent a war
though the code seemed bizarre,
he could try to prevent the possible
events, or wait and wash his hands read more »
How can anyone call the Bible code evil
when it seems all possible futures were
foreseen and we are free to choose any-
one among them read more »
100.So Shocking To Mourn
Can a tragedy expected,
Be one that's so shocking to mourn?
If signs and warnings go ignored,
To the point when its occurrence done... read more »
101.Eyes Of Warning
The tiger stared with full intent,
With focus, dead ahead,
With firm resolve not to repent,
Despite the sense of dread... read more »
His mouth grabbed his wrists,
Without warning the boy enclosed
The area and spun a web of silence,
You warned him not to obey himself. read more »
103.Hail Venerated King Of Sushi In Death Throes
writing had been clearly maritime written
highlighted upon oceans walls for decades
greed claimed oceans could not be emptied
stupidity said inexhaustible were vast seas read more »
104.Someone Who Has Grown
What do you think I would want from you now?
After years of warning you,
No life can be lived without it in existence. read more »
105.Jonah 180 Degrees Of Misdirection
Jonah an Old Testament prophet
from Galilee his fab story takes place
between years 780 B.C to 760 B.C. read more »
106.Enough Is Enough
We are the guardians of this world
yet we try to destroy it with greed.
We chop down rainforests here and there
not caring about the wildlife who share it. read more »
107.New Zealand’s Great Alpine Fault
earth mobile surface divided into tectonic plates
Alpine fault cross hair connects two subduction margins
New Zealand continent sits on plate boundaries read more »
108.Love Warning Carved In Wise Stone
in quiet wise hamlet of Aneyoshi
in Iwate Prefecture northern Japan
a centuries-old stone tablet stands
warns of danger of tsunami waves read more »
New Warning Poems
- I stood there staring..., ms. carrot
- To Warn Those, Naveed Akram
- Dust in Earth, maria sudibyo
- A Warning from History, David Clinch
- The bathtub(Haiku), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- playing conkers, lee fones
- Your Beautiful Smile, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Vampire, Graeme Boast
- Haiku: Ultimatum, Diane Hine
- Medicine In Poetry: How to Know Your Dep.., Dr John Celes
- Respect Word Warn, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- I Was Warned, Liam Hughes
- What Is It Now Are You Left To Believe?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Statue, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Violence Fills The Earth, Bob Gotti
- Global Cooling, kate williams
- Harvest Time, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Flinstone heart, Jennifer Chalk
- (Every) Warning, Rich Downes
- Inner Monologues, Miroslava Odalovic
- mother africa, inomusa ndlovu
- Haiku Amber Butterfly, Jonathan ROBIN
- I Warned You for A Reason, Abby Belmont
- They came from another world, GORDON BUTCHERS
- The Menopause, Marie Causey
- Banshee, Crimson Love
- California, Joe Garson
- Antivenom, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- The Darkness, Evie McHugh
- The Prophet, Kenneth Umunna
- Gossips warning, Matthew Holloway
- German Hamburg E-Coli Outbreak, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Stone Whispers Tsunami Warnings Centurie.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Honourable Exception Advice Heeded Aneyo.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Experience Reality Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Legend Fable, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Wisdom Based Upon Bitter Truth, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Trusting In Protective Modern Sea Walls, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Ancient Tsunami Warning Tablet Stones, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Electricity, Allison Pardieck
- Tales Of The Brothers Grimm, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- You Were A Warning, Destiny Kohler
- Warning, maria sudibyo
- The Last Warning, Edward Kofi Louis
- Venom In A Kiss *recommended*, Ridah Ellahi
- On The Fugitive Law, Benjamin Cutler Clark
- Haiku- Death By Man, Kieran J1996
- Lake of My Heart, Tracey Marquart
- and when he saw, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- The spider, John Weber
- A MONTH SONG, Aldo Kraas
- Came without warning, Desiree C. D.
- Time aint what it used to be, Richard Mark Johnson
- Dear Hated Person..., Daniel Gonzalez
- All the Warning Signs, Audrey Marie Kay
- My Submission to Warning, Audrey Marie Kay
- Blind, Laura Rodriguez
- WARNING FROM ABOVE, Clara Odelia Ciutara
- A Bugle Played, Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
- ** Warning - Haiku, Irene C S ClarkHogg
- A Watchman (Bible), Mo...
- The Apt Caveat, RUP POKHAREL
- destiny, RIC S. BASTASA
- Drums, Joan Hart
- haiku Wet and Cold, Eddie Roa
- Lie, musicland suicide
- Tree of Wealth, Timothy Kashorek
- 'Attention~Atención', Amy Lee
- .5. Be Warned, David Threadgold www.david ..
- Travel Japan Haiku - Earthquake warning, john tiong chunghoo
- Rurin, Ashley Fortin
- bad el ess dee, mat klink
- Environmental Bloggers, O Anna Niemus
- The Story Of Mermaids, elysabeth faslund
- carpe diem