13.The Meeting of the Waters
There is not in the wide world a valley so sweet
As that vale in whose bosom the bright waters meet;
Oh! the last rays of feeling and life must depart,
Ere the bloom of that valley shall fade from my heart. read more »
14.To a Waterfowl
Whither, midst falling dew,
While glow the heavens with the last steps of day
Far, through their rosy depths, dost thou pursue
Thy solitary way? read more »
15.The Battle of Waterloo
'Twas in the year 1815, and on the 18th day of June,
That British cannon, against the French army, loudly did boom,
Upon the ever memorable bloody field of Waterloo;
Which Napoleon remembered while in St. Helena, and bitterly did rue. read more »
Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes,
Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise;
My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream. read more »
17.Declaiming Waters none may dread
Declaiming Waters none may dread -
But Waters that are still
Are so for that most fatal cause read more »
18.How the Waters closed above Him
How the Waters closed above Him
We shall never know— read more »
19.The Voice of the Waters
WHERE the Greyhound River windeth through a loneliness so deep,
Scarce a wild fowl shakes the quiet that the purple boglands read more »
Now the summer perch flips twice and glides
a lateral fathom at the first cold rain,
the surface near to silver from a frosty hill.
Along the weed and grain of log he slides his tail. read more »
It was a Maine lobster town—
each morning boatloads of hands
pushed off for granite read more »
22.All Day I Hear the Noise of Waters
All day I hear the noise of waters
Sad as the sea-bird is when, going
Forth alone, read more »
23.The River of Rivers in Connecticut
There is a great river this side of Stygia
Before one comes to the first black cataracts
And trees that lack the intelligence of trees. read more »
Where am I going? I don't quite know.
Down to the stream where the king-cups grow-
Up on the hill where the pine-trees blow-
Anywhere, anywhere. I don't know. read more »
New Water Poems
- By the babbling brook, Christopher Tye
- Water nation, Birat Anupam
- Water, Mark Heathcote
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Willow Banches, Heather Burns
- Water Alley Is Full of Plentiful Spring .., Luo Zhihai
- Drops of water., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The plant of my verse, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Declaiming Waters none may dread, Emily Dickinson
- Fantasia of Waters, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Water (Children's Day Special), Tribhawan Kaul
- Time Sand Second Worlds Spin Multiverse .., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- In The Waters Beauty Glides, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My quest to be water, Aftab Alam
- Serendipity Blessings From Roman Fountai.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Waters Edge, David Boyce
- Sounds of Water, David Boyce
- Flamingo Food for Thought - Lincoln Park.., Ima Ryma
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Narrative, Juliana Spahr
- Water Crossing, gajanan mishra
- Evidence of Being, Mohammed Dib
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Floating On, Neela Nath
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Water is flowing within, gajanan mishra
- The Cleansing, ontomu william
- Morning Buoys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Flood, Sandra Conner
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 9, Aftab Alam
- Emerald Waters (Circle Complete), Anthony Di'anno
- Life line, Somanathan Iyer
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- The Barge Of The Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- thirst, Nikhil Parekh
- water, Nikhil Parekh
- water is precious, Nikhil Parekh
- Modern Holi., Pukar Dhital
- Dreams Flew Away, Musfiq us shaleheen
- I want blood, gajanan mishra
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- Water, Oh, water, Kelly Zion
- About water, gajanan mishra
- Rain And Water, Ismim Putera
- Water, water and water, gajanan mishra
- Alive Fishing In Flowing Water, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Brushstroke Painted Beer Fishing, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Money and water, gajanan mishra
- Water purity, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Remember One Thing, gajanan mishra
- Summer night, Framarz Bagheri
- NEVER THIRSTING WATER, Gary James Smith
- On The City Ramparts Of Cadiz, Juan Ramón Jiménez
- Jyestha's Midday, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Glossy Retreat, Vijay Sai
- We Came From Water, Tim caffery
- The Rhine Salmon Complaint, Translation .., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Water, Is It Poetry
- Luxury Small Things, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water water water, gajanan mishra
- Keep Water Out, hasmukh amathalal
- Nothing Is, hasmukh amathalal
- ' A River of Water of Life... ', MoonBee Canady
- Water, Water..., James Hart
- Life Potential Diverse Forms, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Of Life, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Circulates In..., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Why Important?, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Strata Life Web Cells, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Flowing Trickling Sowing, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Water Permeates Earth Life Interactions, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Pour It Out II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Usk, Francie Lynch
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem