Weather Poems - Poems For Weather
Poems about weather. You can read the best weather poems. Browse through all weather poems.
A Line-Storm Song - Poem by Robert Frost
The line-storm clouds fly tattered and swift,
The road is forlorn all day,
Where a myriad snowy quartz stones lift,
And the hoof-prints vanish away.
The roadside flowers, too wet for the bee,
Expend their bloom in vain.
Come over the hills and far with me,
And be my love in the rain.
The birds have less to say for themselves
In the wood-world’s torn despair
Than now these numberless years the elves,
Although they are no less there:
All song of the woods is crushed like some
Wild, easily shattered rose.
Come, be my love in the wet woods; come,
Where the boughs rain when it blows.
There is the gale to urge behind
And bruit our singing down,
And the shallow waters aflutter with wind
From which to gather your gown.
What matter if we go clear to the west,
And come not through dry-shod?
For wilding brooch shall wet your breast
The rain-fresh goldenrod.
Oh, never this whelming east wind swells
But it seems like the sea’s return
To the ancient lands where it left the shells
Before the age of the fern;
And it seems like the time when after doubt
Our love came back amain.
Oh, come forth into the storm and rout
And be my love in the rain.
Comments about A Line-Storm Song by Robert Frost
Poems About Weather
- 1. A Line-Storm Song , Robert Frost
- 2. Proud Music Of The Storm , Walt Whitman
- 3. Storm And Sunlight , Siegfried Sassoon
- 4. A Process In The Weather Of The Heart , Dylan Thomas
- 5. Storm-Racked , Amy Lowell
- 6. I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud (Daffodils) , William Wordsworth
- 7. The Hurricane , William Cullen Bryant
- 8. Who Has Seen The Wind? , Christina Georgina Rossetti
- 9. A Song Of Winter Weather , Robert William Service
- 10. Sudden Fine Weather , James Henry Leigh Hunt
- 11. Modern Love Xxiii: 'Tis Christmas Weather , George Meredith
- 12. The Cloud , Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 13. Sorley’s Weather , Robert Graves
- 14. Chicago Weather , Eugene Field
- 15. October's Bright Blue Weather , Helen Hunt Jackson
- 16. Weathers , Thomas Hardy
- 17. Said The Wind , Isabella Valancy Crawford
- 18. Poor Honest Men , Rudyard Kipling
- 19. Fair Weather , Dorothy Parker
- 20. On The Dark, Still, Dry Warm Weather , Gilbert White
- 21. Said The West Wind , Isabella Valancy Crawford
- 22. Weather , Ambrose Bierce
- 23. Wet Weather Talk , James Whitcomb Riley
- 24. Summer Serenade , Ogden Nash
- 25. Rondel , Charles Duke of Orleans
- 26. February 23 , David Lehman
- 27. Weathering , Archie Randolph Ammons
- 28. The Poetry of Bad Weather , Debora Greger
- 29. The Weather Is Perfect for Running , Kenn Nesbitt
- 30. Sleet , Alan Shapiro
- 31. The Clouded Morning , Jones Very
- 32. The Sky Is Low, The Clouds Are Mean, , Emily Dickinson
- 33. April Rain , Mathilde Blind
- 34. Morning Joy , Claude McKay
- 35. Heat , Hilda Doolittle
- 36. A Crosstown Breeze , Sir Henry Taylor
- 37. Sonnet On A Wet Summer , John Codrington Bampfylde
- 38. London Snow , Robert Seymour Bridges
- 39. The Rain , William Henry Davies
- 40. Gray Fog , Sara Teasdale
- 41. In April , James Hearst
- 42. Ode To The West Wind , Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 43. Snow , Naomi Shihab Nye
- 44. On the Occurrence of a Spell of Arctic W.. , Paul Hamilton Hayne
- 45. Now Winter Nights Enlarge , Thomas Campion
- 46. Rain Music , Joseph Seamon Cotter
- 47. Summer Wind , William Cullen Bryant
- 48. The Snow-Storm , Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 49. Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind , William Shakespeare
- 50. Problems with Hurricanes , Victor Hernandez Cruz
New Weather Poems
- For Latter March, Francis Duggan
- It Is Very Cold Anywhere And Everywhere, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fun - The Chinese Stole Our Weather, Paul Warren.
- His Weather Eye, Margaret O Driscoll
- Once More, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fair-Weather Friends, Melvina Germain
- Fairweather Friends, Melvina Germain
- Hum, Ann Lauterbach
- Whether The Weather Be Fine, Anonymous British
- Violets And Sunflower Seeds..............., Eva Tortora