Wedding Poems - Poems For Wedding
Poems about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
Emmy And Ed Time - Poem by chuck Hurley
I offer these trilogies for a major life event
When a Prebble and Baldwin shared what was only lent
Time is a gift of life to be used fully; whenever sent.
Its not a long, long time between May and December
The days may get shorter but the memories always linger
A ring of gold or silver; placed on each others finger.
Days of youth and summer fun when time moved slow
The time of winters purest, in etchings of wind blown snow
You and Ed as producer and director; of your very own show.
The record is clear and there can be no doubt
Ed said, 'I do and you Emmy; just wanted to shout'
Many years later and both of you are still up and about.
Earthly time mostly good and special occasions sweet
Life's continuity is to go forward and never retreat
The circle of family inside of each wedding ring complete.
Count not the years but remember the silent times
When babies were warm and cuddly with faces divine
Image and likeness, a gift of acknowledgement; and also a sign.
You have both seen good health and other things
Your grandchildrens voices and the joy they all did bring
Remember the wonder; that came out of just two wedding rings.
Children in your image and likeness and your husband too
Blessed are these events and for each grandchild loaned to you
The years may be many; but the events always too few.
Comments about Emmy And Ed Time by chuck Hurley
Poems About Wedding
- 1. Emmy And Ed Time , chuck Hurley
- 2. Too Much , Brooke Peterson
- 3. Laughter , faith toney
- 4. A Wedding On The Beach , Louise Tredoux
- 5. The Knight And The Maiden , Sami Balts
- 6. She Glided Through The Doors , Tamisha Bellamy
- 7. Us , Robert Marc Garrett
- 8. A Wedding-Song , John White Chadwick
- 9. Monalisa Smile , PINONDANG SITUMEANG
- 10. Darien , John Bannister Tabb
- 11. Soulful Beats , Melvyn Mohan
- 12. My Cola-Nut , Godspower Oshodin
- 13. Perfection With You , Freddy Ibarra
- 14. 'His' Wedding , Rakshanya Sekar
- 15. Dads , Alexander Brown
- 16. The Time I Had Was Too Short , Susan Garelick
- 17. What Events Are Made Worse By Whiskey, R.. , Luke Timms
- 18. Wedding Band , Michael Gelb
- 19. Travelogue #1-Western Siberian Wedding , Jim Norausky
- 20. True Love Hurts , Karen Weimorts
- 21. After Having One Good Cry , Louise Tredoux
- 22. A Fathers Love. , Tony Smith
- 23. Our Wedding Night , Mimie Durand
- 24. The Day I Lost You , edward turner
- 25. The Day I Long For , Kara Bertsch
- 26. Effects Of Alcohol On The Mind , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 27. Whiteshoe Boy , Rifhan Miller
- 28. Twisted , Terry halvorson
- 29. Ghost Ship , Amera Andersen
- 30. My Life , Lisa Harvey
- 31. Take-Off , Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- 32. A Quiet Melody , Deborah White
- 33. The Rose , Esther Sakakini
- 34. Looking For Love , Gordon David
- 35. Papers , Harlan Lovestone
- 36. Honey To Hussein , sabit ince
New Wedding Poems
- The End Of The Grange, David Lewis Paget
- Happiest Event The Wedding., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The French, oskar hansen
- Fate, janine Blair
- The Wedding By Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A Muse Ess Music Box, Charles Hice
- A Message For Her Little Girl On Her Wed.., Stacey Austin
- Wedding Day, ademola oluwabusayo
- YOUR WEDDING PARTY حفلة زفافك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem