Poem about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
157.Wedding Anniversary and Father’s Day
Today is unique…it is a date to be doubly celebrated
June the fifteenth is a special day for remembering Dad
It is also the forty-fifth anniversary of when I wed my mate
Over the years life has changed…I could easily be sad
But this Sunday morning I have a reminiscing smile
Remembering a day that made wishful dreams come true
On a day like this…my father walked me down the aisle
Who gives this woman to be wed… he timidly said….'I do'
His grandson was named after him…he was tearfully proud
His days of living abruptly end before the little guy was two
Each day 'Joe' is called to mind as his name is spoken aloud
Father on this special day…I am having fond thoughts of you
6/15/08 read more »
158.Reminscing on a Train Ride
Of the quaint retreat
Nestled in the hills, read more »
Great Grandma’s walnut cabinet.
In my house still holds pride of place,
displays her treasures even yet.
Fine china that we could not replace read more »
I received your invitation;
sorry I will not be there.
After loving you for so long,
it would be too much to bear. read more »
161.That Day - -
That Day - -
How well I remember!
That Day - -
T'Was a day In December... read more »
162.How Does One, Or Two, Spell Divorce?
Couples who get divorced, might be called disss-engaged, don't you see? ...
In reality, and they don't know it, they just want to be free.
They don't get along... read more »
Braying are we.
Praying are they
For want of rain, found a way.
We feel honoured to get wedded. read more »
165.A May Wedding
A May Wedding
As a bride who has the long veil around her head
The dogwood has white petals and they hide branches on the tree.
When it is time for her to kiss the groom read more »
166.Are You Married or Single?
Marriage is an institution that changes human life
After the wedding ceremony a brand new life begins
This means that nobody is ever the same again
Everybody anticipates better life after the wedding read more »
167.Wedding Pictures Haiku
my wedding pictures
winter solstice read more »
168.The Bachelor's Soliloquy
To wed, or not to wed; that is the question;
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The bills and house rent of a wedded fortune,
Or to say 'nit' when she proposes, read more »
New Wedding Poems
- For The Moon Has Made You Her Sun, Mark Heathcote
- A Wedding Anniversary, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one really sad wedding day, lee fones
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- Happy Occasions, Margaret Moran
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A MUSE ess music box, Charles Hice
- Wedding Ring, Saiom Shriver
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Bachelor's Soliloquy, Edgar Albert Guest
- If we are to wed, gajanan mishra
- Simple Wedding, maria sudibyo
- 'Wedding Snow'., Godfrey Nkanyani
- The Kennedy's, Cynthia Long
- It Is Our Wedding, gajanan mishra
- Vision Blurred, hasmukh amathalal
- Kiss Me Please, Amanda Shelton
- Wedding Dress - Tommy C & J.Reyez, Mr LoLo Kanor
- Christian Persecuting British Hospitals?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Thirteen Crows Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Snow wedding in jo'burg, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Wedding Pictures Haiku, Chenou Liu
- To The Wedding Angels, Emmanuel Monychol
- The wedding cake couple, Mark Heathcote
- An amazing wedding poem, Rosa Tenezaca
- The Wedding Day, Arijit Mandal
- Red Velvet Wedding, Annia Rosa
- R.Rozhdestvensky, Wedding - song - trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Broken Marriage, Alisha Chamberlin
- Surroundings-14, Indira Renganathan
- Ever After, Carmela Patterson
- Pre Wedding Jitters, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Wedding Bands, Michael Gelb
- Quatro Stagione, Miroslava Odalovic
- I don't think I will get over not being .., Susan Garelick
- Real Beginning, Indira Renganathan
- Beauty Of A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- A strange e.mail from the Devil!, nimal dunuhinga
- White II [color series], R.K. Cowles
- To love and a wedding, Matthew Holloway
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- O Jenny Dear, I’ve Courted Lang, Susanna Blamire
- Unpacking Mother's Things, Taylor Graham
- Once Upon A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Weight of Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- ' With This Ring, I Thee Wed... ', MoonBee Canady
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Wedding Gown, Theodosia Garrison
- Spider Weds Termite - Haiku, David Munene wa Kimberly
- A Blue Rose Tragedy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- girl, penyair aja
- Silly Senryu: Weddings Galore, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- The Wedding Ring!, Ross DixPeek
- Two Loaves of Bread, Kimberly Dixon Harris
- Hitched (Senryu), Sandra Martyres
- Rainbow, Reshma Ramesh
- Crying In Your Wedding Dress, B.. Alexander
- Our Wedding Bells, sherif monem
- after the wedding, oskar hansen
- How Long, Ernestine Northover
- MY WEDDING DAY, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Wedding Bells, David Harris
- Wedding: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- Hopes, Indira Renganathan
- Taking the Leap (For Tara & Ez), Mary Havran
- When Do The Wedding Bells Ring, Lisa Rhodes
- White Funeral, Jade Leven
- A Wedding, otteri selvakumar
- LATE WIFE, Aldo Kraas
- A May Wedding, Meg Harrison
- Boring Yet Illustrious Ancestors, ArmourQuill Hunter
- Love's Wine Wedded, Happiness Spilled!, Michael Gale
- Sounds of wedding bells, Sylvia Chidi
- The Cherry Trees, john tiong chunghoo
- carpe diem