Wedding Poems - Poems For Wedding
Poems about wedding. You can read the best wedding poems. Browse through all wedding poems.
325.Lines on a Souvenir Tea Towel (The Royal Wedding,1981)
Princess Di smiles up.
She’s wearing a frilled blouse
and a black velvet ribbon at her throat.
I had a blouse like that.
I wore it the day we flew to Brunei,
the day before her wedding.
beamed to southeast Asia by the BBC,
I watched the endless train of her designer gown
sparkling in the English summer sun,
the crowds on London streets.
I thought she was the lucky one.
I wished that I was dead.
the monsoon rain beat
on iron roofs and swaying travellers’ palms.
She and I, the commoner and Lady Di,
both in transition, newly-wed.
Since then, we’ve both moved on again.
Now I’m the lucky one, for I’m alive.
Diana died as she kept up the pace
of high life living... and
no one dries their dishes
on an image of my face. read more »
326.That Day - -
That Day - -
How well I remember!
That Day - -
T'Was a day In December... read more »
327.To The Wedding Angels
As you promise 'I do'
My mind reflects the wedding
I lost and the white dresses read more »
328.-THE IRISH WEDDING KNOT-
-THE IRISH WEDDING KNOT-
Have you ever seen a Wedding Knot
Carved from one piece of wood, read more »
329.O Jenny Dear, I’ve Courted Lang
O Jenny dear, I've courted lang,
I've telt my tale and sung my sang,
And yet I fear I'm i' the wrang,
For ye'll na mak a wedding o't. read more »
330.The Wedding Gown
She put her wedding-gown away
As tenderly as one might close,
With kissing lips and finger-tips,
The petals of a rose read more »
331.Wedding Dress - Tommy C & J.Reyez
(Verse 1 - Tommy C)
Never should've let you go
Never found myself at home
Ever since that day that you walked read more »
332.Boring Yet Illustrious Ancestors
In History, the Prophetess (Joseph of Arimathea’s dau.) wed two kings…
Anna (Don Verch Mathonwy) Enygeus” who was also a warrior who’d sing!
First married “Beli Mawr Heli, Ap Manogan; which 2-of-my line descend.
She weds also “Brân/ Bron, Ap Llyr Llediaith” of another line to end. read more »
333.I don't think I will get over not being able to go to the wedding
334.Snow wedding in jo'burg
No! Radio wedding in Jo'burg on a snowy day
There is a snow in Jo'burg
And there is love in the air read more »
Standing where I am
With the many lords and knights
As well as the many ladies and mages
We all smile, nod, and understand read more »
336.Mother Day (Good Son And Daughter Are True Treasure)
We had a father,
who died much earlier,
leaving young our mother,
as a widow, read more »
New Wedding Poems
- For The Moon Has Made You Her Sun, Mark Heathcote
- A Wedding Anniversary, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one really sad wedding day, lee fones
- Bridegroom to His Bride, Frank Avon
- Happy Occasions, Margaret Moran
- Wedding Day, Kat Hanlon
- A MUSE ess music box, Charles Hice
- Wedding Ring, Saiom Shriver
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- If we are to wed, gajanan mishra
- Simple Wedding, maria sudibyo
- 'Wedding Snow'., Godfrey Nkanyani
- The Kennedy's, Cynthia Long
- It Is Our Wedding, gajanan mishra
- Vision Blurred, hasmukh amathalal
- Kiss Me Please, Amanda Shelton
- Wedding Dress - Tommy C & J.Reyez, Mr LoLo Kanor
- Christian Persecuting British Hospitals?, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Thirteen Crows Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Snow wedding in jo'burg, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Wedding Pictures Haiku, Chenou Liu
- To The Wedding Angels, Emmanuel Monychol
- The wedding cake couple, Mark Heathcote
- An amazing wedding poem, Rosa Tenezaca
- The Wedding Day, Arijit Mandal
- Red Velvet Wedding, Annia Rosa
- R.Rozhdestvensky, Wedding - song - trans.., Lyudmila Purgina
- Broken Marriage, Alisha Chamberlin
- Surroundings-14, Indira Renganathan
- Ever After, Carmela Patterson
- Pre Wedding Jitters, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Wedding Bands, Michael Gelb
- Quatro Stagione, Miroslava Odalovic
- I don't think I will get over not being .., Susan Garelick
- Real Beginning, Indira Renganathan
- Beauty Of A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- A strange e.mail from the Devil!, nimal dunuhinga
- White II [color series], R.K. Cowles
- To love and a wedding, Matthew Holloway
- William-Kate Royal Marriage Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- O Jenny Dear, I’ve Courted Lang, Susanna Blamire
- Unpacking Mother's Things, Taylor Graham
- Once Upon A Wedding Day, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Weight of Love, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- ' With This Ring, I Thee Wed... ', MoonBee Canady
- I'm Blest, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Wedding Gown, Theodosia Garrison
- Spider Weds Termite - Haiku, David Munene wa Kimberly
- A Blue Rose Tragedy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- girl, penyair aja
- Silly Senryu: Weddings Galore, AtreyaSarma Uppaluri
- The Wedding Ring!, Ross DixPeek
- Two Loaves of Bread, Kimberly Dixon Harris
- Hitched (Senryu), Sandra Martyres
- Rainbow, Reshma Ramesh
- Crying In Your Wedding Dress, B.. Alexander
- Our Wedding Bells, sherif monem
- after the wedding, oskar hansen
- How Long, Ernestine Northover
- MY WEDDING DAY, GAYLE ANNE GOFF
- Wedding Bells, David Harris
- Wedding: a Haiku, Jim Milks
- Hopes, Indira Renganathan
- Taking the Leap (For Tara & Ez), Mary Havran
- When Do The Wedding Bells Ring, Lisa Rhodes
- White Funeral, Jade Leven
- A Wedding, otteri selvakumar
- LATE WIFE, Aldo Kraas
- A May Wedding, Meg Harrison
- Boring Yet Illustrious Ancestors, ArmourQuill Hunter
- Love's Wine Wedded, Happiness Spilled!, Michael Gale
- Sounds of wedding bells, Sylvia Chidi
- The Cherry Trees, john tiong chunghoo
- That's wonderful love......., Ravi Sathasivam
- carpe diem