Poem about woman. You can read the best woman poems. Browse through all woman poems.
229.Is She His Property?
Woman may resent being man’s property;
Woman may refuse to be man’s property.
Man considers woman as his property,
And defends her more than his property.
The king utmost prefers losing his kingdom
To losing his consort in eventuality.
He would not lose his queen, to save his life.
The queen too wants to be his exclusive.
Woman cannot surpass man in loving,
Caring and protecting a woman, sure.
She to him is more than a property.
He to her is more than a proprietor.
The influence you have on someone you love
Gives you a spirit of love and affection.
When man and woman are in embrace of love
Woman doesn’t mind being man’s property. read more »
230.HIJAB OR WOMEN'S HEAD COVER
Hijab is a pretty cover For pretty souls, It's a girl's or a woman's Freedom to have it on her head, It's pretty and not against Anyone or anything, read more »
231.For Every Man A Woman
For every man a woman some have been known to say
But in some places of one sex there's a shortage or so 'twould seem that way
And in some Towns some men don't have a woman and in some Towns some women don't have a man
And some without a partner have to live out their time span. read more »
232.The Fake Doctor
The fake doctor raped the married woman! !
For he saw the beauty of the woman and moved his libido;
But this married woman consulted him for an advice,
And he said that the devil made him did that. read more »
233.Who Is The Propeller?
Is it that women reveal their body
More and more because men wish so
Or men started accepting it
Because women want to reveal? read more »
234.Morals to curb instincts
Man loves woman and woman loves man.
Without any insistence, it happens.
Man to man and woman to woman,
Love comes hard and is insisted on. read more »
235.The queen bee
Woman is such as to make
Man’s eyes fall on her
Without letting hers fall on her read more »
To say a woman chain of life
Is not good and is a misconception
Woman is a helping hand, good to say
In the path of salvation. read more »
237.To The Orient
She was a young woman
in her twenties able to
accept the harsh truth
that read more »
You are weak
You know it.
You are quarrelsome
That you know not. read more »
Women, of all sorts
Dress to impress, seeking for consorts –
Oh, the image all men made them contort
I’d rather have my woman, with a fedora on her head read more »
on top of me is a woman's body
a moan is another woman's body
a door opens read more »
New Woman Poems
- Woman Is A Masterplan, Dorsey Baker
- To Be A Woman, hafiz qasim
- Love Is Ruling, gajanan mishra
- The Man Blooms, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- WOMEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Limericks: The History of Sixteen Wonder.., Anonymous British
- Men and Women, qin xing
- Woman wants no equality, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Beautiful Word, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Fast Speaking Woman [Excerpt], Anne Waldman
- Pretty Woman, Dorsey Baker
- A Woman, Amitava Sur
- Women in men's life, Thabang kgwatalala
- Teach Woman First, gajanan mishra
- Woman - Flowing Water, gajanan mishra
- That Woman, Veronica Litvin
- Woman, Neera Lollbeeharry
- Police woman - Eraserheads, opium lestre
- It is woman who heard flute, gajanan mishra
- Woman Of Strength, sharon simani
- Trust A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Without woman, gajanan mishra
- Why I Greet A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Watch and learn, gajanan mishra
- Give respect, gajanan mishra
- Women's day, gajanan mishra
- Balancing Act, gajanan mishra
- I am 'The Woman', Victoria Nunoo
- Power to the women, Solomon Kobela
- The Grenadain Woman, Curliann Mark
- Happy Women's Day, Umasree Raghunath
- I Am A Woman, Elisia Diaz
- I am a woman, Sari Mavi
- 10: 10 AM, Inro Lavil
- I am woman, Cindy Cato
- Cool Black Women, Royale ROYALE
- Women's Day Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is A Woman!, Jeline Loh
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Women IV. a prise poem for women, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- i am a woman, anelisa rulumeni
- Now that august is gone, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- I am the woman, Kathy Elliott
- I Am Women, Esther Melbourne
- The Women, Tribhawan Kaul
- Cold Beer, Women and Music, Bill Kamen
- Woman Come Set Your Man Free, Colin Coplin
- Women for the Men, Mark R Slaughter
- I Am Here To Save Her, Edward Kofi Louis
- A real woman, Vangile Mtyali
- I am that woman, Evita Velvet
- Her Bum, Mark R Slaughter
- Battered Doll, Mark R Slaughter
- Her Hidden Treasure, Mark R Slaughter
- Sad Women., Daria Domitrovic
- Woman 26, Ershad Mazumder
- Gift to the Earth, Sylvia Larane Green
- Where the mistake never teaches:, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Two Sided Love, Lori Triggs
- You ARE A Woman :), Tamell Bailey
- women of color, jude TOUSSAINT
- Me...... I'm all women, luisa sanchez
- rickety rhyme, John Lyday
- I am a woman, Maria Luisa Taylor
- women respect women, Shelomith Noarbe
- One Reason Why I Do Love Women, Francis Duggan
- Man vs Woman, Noel Horlanda
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Regan Mackenzie
- Her Desire for 40G, Mark R Slaughter
- White Magic Women, jasmine shipp
- The Woman I call Sister (Martha), isabel robles
- The Woman I am, Absent Wryta
- The Woman I Call Sister, Marissa Gertmenian
- carpe diem