Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
289.Don’t Trust a WOMAN! ! !
Don’t trust a woman. They lie, manipulate, and deceive.
Don’t trust a woman. They say things to get you to believe,
That what they say is real and true, but listen to me as I tell you.
Don’t trust a woman. Lies are only what they can achieve. read more »
Every Woman Wants To Meet Her Superman…
But When Will I Meet My Wonder Woman? read more »
291.Men and Women
If men are the sum, women are the moon?
If women are the sun, men are the sun?
Someone said women are flowers, men read more »
292.Who is a wife?
Who is a wife?
Who can be a virtuous wife?
Who is a wife?
Who can stand the strife read more »
293.WHO AM I
I am a woman that is black and beautiful inside and out, filled with joy and pride.
I am a woman as graceful as a butterfly, as woman should be seen and not heard. read more »
Today ask your self, every women,
Am I a good mother, treating my son and daughter equally,
Am I a good daughter, doing my duties not only asking for my rights
Am I a good wife, taking respect from husband and giving him respect read more »
You were the most important woman in my history
before the leaving of this year
you're now.the most impoertant woman
after the birth of this year read more »
296.I'm Just A Woman
Oh sir, I’m just a woman
How could I understand
For you are set above me
So tall and proud and grand read more »
297.A Good Man Is Hard To Find
A complaint by many women is a good man is hard to find
That many men are selfish and to the needs of women blind
And that some men physically abuse their women so happens to be true
But give the good man credit if credit he is due. read more »
298.Empowerment of women
How can we arm the one who is already armed?
How can women empower themselves,
while already in power?
Her flesh is the ground and her love, the goal. read more »
299.When Women Hurt
Why do women hurt, God say we all come from dirt. The big question that has been in existence
since the beginning of time. Why Womens' hurt
each other. It appears that women have been
confused since Abraham's days. Remember read more »
300.A Full Figured Woman.....
A full figured woman
who is full of love
a woman who tries to fit in
and tries to show emotion read more »
New Woman Poems
- The Man Blooms, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- WOMEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- To The Orient, Saiom Shriver
- Some Men and Women, Lonnie Hicks
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- I Live For Thee, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Limericks: The History of Sixteen Wonder.., Anonymous British
- Women of overflowing virtue, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Woman-life savor, gajanan mishra
- Men and Women, qin xing
- Woman wants no equality, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In New York The Women Are Dreaming, Richard Cole
- MY CHOICE AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT ANYTIM.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Difference, Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
- A woman's world, Matt Ancient
- When Women Hurt, Shirley Morgan
- A Beautiful Word, Seinu Abdulgafar
- Fast Speaking Woman [Excerpt], Anne Waldman
- Pretty Woman, Dorsey Baker
- Woman Pope, Gedion Onyango
- All For The Woodman, Edward Kofi Louis
- Women's Day, suja nair
- A Woman, Amitava Sur
- Sex, Randy McClave
- A Woman World Of Family, NANDINI PATEL
- Night Stuff, Carl Sandburg
- Times in her wings, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cadenza, Carl Sandburg
- Five Kinds Of Woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Women in men's life, Thabang kgwatalala
- 1.15.GIVE UP DESIRING OTHERS' WIFE, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Teach Woman First, gajanan mishra
- Woman - Flowing Water, gajanan mishra
- Must Woman Alienate Man?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- women's spectrums..., Tapashya Das
- Women and politicians, gajanan mishra
- Elimination Of Violence Against Women, Somanathan Iyer
- Real Women Make the World Go Round, Moses Samandar
- Godly Woman, andile andy
- That Woman, Veronica Litvin
- Poem: Strong Women, Elaine Ginorio
- Woman, Neera Lollbeeharry
- Don't Be Envious, gajanan mishra
- Police woman - Eraserheads, opium lestre
- WOMAN, Hibo Abdirahman
- THERE IS ONLY ONE WOMAN IN MY HEART AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Lady, Nizar Qabbani
- Adam & Eve, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Mother, Erika Heslop Martin
- Woman Have Heavy Load, Erika Heslop Martin
- The Woman In My Dreams, Joshua Shumate
- Flower Shop, kara towe
- WOMAN, Noluyolo Mapuma
- BEHIND A GREAT MAN A GREAT WOMAN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- HIJAB OR WOMEN'S HEAD COVER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met A Woman, Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi
- Boomerang, gajanan mishra
- Chain of life, gajanan mishra
- Women are really, gajanan mishra
- I Love a Woman, Solomon Kobela
- Wrestling Of Wills, nadia abduljabbar
- THERE IS.................... ????, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is woman who heard flute, gajanan mishra
- Woman Of Strength, sharon simani
- If I were a woman, Niki Nicholas Nkuna
- Trust A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Is She His Property?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Shadow Of The Shadow The Shade, Miroslava Odalovic
- I'm Just A Woman, Valerie Dohren
- Me And Women, Precious Okidika
- Without woman, gajanan mishra
- Why I Greet A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Watch and learn, gajanan mishra