Women Poems - Poems For Women
Poems about women. You can read the best women poems. Browse through all women poems.
Some Women - Poem by Francis Duggan
Some women they are naive and some women they are shy
And some women they are cunning and some women they are coy
But they are less aggressive than the macho male kind
And compassion in women is never hard to find.
Some women they look beautiful of which they are aware
And they spend big on health products as well as beauty care
And some women their beauty brings them great wealth and fame
So many beautiful women far too many for to name.
Though for recognition in a man's World women must work harder than men
And women always find it harder some respect for to win
In a male dominated society gender inequality
And males mostly responsible for war and want and poverty.
Some women they are sinned against and of their husbands live in fear
And stories of violence against women stories I do not like to hear
For women are less physical than men are as a whole
And nothing is more violent than a man out of control.
Some women may have their faults but would you not agree
That women are the glue that binds all of humanity
And in a World ruled by women we would have less of war and poverty
And women they are marvellous or so 'twould seem to me.
Comments about Some Women by Francis Duggan
Poems About Women
- 101. Some Women , Francis Duggan
- 102. The Women Of The Town , Henry Lawson
- 103. - Voice Of A Dalit Women , Rahul Gade
- 104. An Appeal To Women , Clarence Michael James Stani ..
- 105. Two Women , Dr Tapan Kumar Pradhan
- 106. Violence Against Women , Hebert Logerie
- 107. The Death Of Goddesses , Erica Jong
- 108. My Village , Andon Zako Çajupi
- 109. The Iliad: Book 6 , Homer
- 110. Empowerment Of Women , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 111. Adorable Are Women As Mothers (A Mother’.. , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 112. 0020 A Loving Sestina To Our Lady , Michael Shepherd
- 113. 'Poetic Thoughts For Women' , Curtis Baskerville
- 114. These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women , Regan Mackenzie
- 115. Fat Women Vs Skinny Women , Nathan Strange
- 116. Women , Sayeed Abubakar
- 117. I Was Raised By Poem , Courtney Jones
- 118. I Am* , Mrs. Cynosure
- 119. Being A Mother , leticia sanchez
- 120. When Women Will Rule The World , Francis Duggan
- 121. Brave , Shelby Hopple
- 122. And So The Women Wept , Bill Mitton
- 123. Teach Woman First , gajanan mishra
- 124. Educate Woman , Saudatu Kabir
- 125. Men & Women, Women & Men , Natalie Clyne
- 126. A Women Like You. , Thandolwethu Ntshintshi
- 127. Men And Women , qin xing
- 128. For To Reclaim The Night , Francis Duggan
- 129. Some Similarities And Differences Betwee.. , Bri Edwards
- 130. Womem Of The Life , Aldo Kraas
- 131. A Good Man Is Hard To Find , Francis Duggan
- 132. Remembered , Venus April
- 133. Poem Analysis , Robert Villanueva
- 134. Honour To Women , Vivek Tiwari
- 135. Women Preachers & Pastors In The Ministry? , Luke Easter
- 136. Black Rose For My Beautiful Black Women , James Brown
- 137. One Reason Why I Do Love Women , Francis Duggan
- 138. Men Who Abuse Women , Francis Duggan
- 139. The Beloved Prophet Peace Be Upon Him , zaheer uddin
- 140. A Girl With A Goal! ! ! , krystal vincent
- 141. Women's Day , suja nair
- 142. Women's Day , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 143. Women's Liberation , Lisa Bellear
- 144. Joint Family! Lead A Happy Life With Wis.. , Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- 145. The Safe House , Theresa Ann Moore
- 146. Self Empowerment Of Women , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 147. The Workforce , James Tate
- 148. International Women's Day,2012 , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 149. Women Throughout Time , Mofida Mahmoud
- 150. Women , TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
New Women Poems
- Speak Out O Woman, Preston Mwiinga
- True Beauty In Gods Eyes!, Shaila Touchton
- Women In Iran, Women In Syria, Women In .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Women Like You., Thandolwethu Ntshintshi
- Men And Women, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Women, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- Some Men And Women, Lonnie Hicks
- I Cry Still I Rise, Mihir Modi
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- Women Of Overflowing Virtue, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- carpe diem