Poem about women. You can read the best women poems. Browse through all women poems.
349.Don’t Trust a WOMAN! ! !
Don’t trust a woman. They lie, manipulate, and deceive.
Don’t trust a woman. They say things to get you to believe,
That what they say is real and true, but listen to me as I tell you.
Don’t trust a woman. Lies are only what they can achieve.
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. They’ll crush, and stomp on it till it bleeds.
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. They’ll use you just to fulfill there needs.
They will turn to you for only a reason, but tear you apart in every years’ season…
Don’t give your heart away to a woman. Upon it is what a woman does feeds.
Don’t care for a woman. They never will care for you back.
Don’t care for a woman. Everything I’ve said is the plain fact.
She will show you the angel inside, but it’s the devil in her that she hides.
Don’t care for a woman. If you do, you won’t get your heart back.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. You will only lose in the end.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. Let them only be ur friend.
If you do, you will fall one day really hard, and your heart will be left chard.
Don’t fall head over heals in love for a woman. Just use them for what god did intend.
This might sound harsh, but it is reality…..
Word of advice to all men and boys….. read more »
Every Woman Wants To Meet Her Superman…
But When Will I Meet My Wonder Woman? read more »
351.hear me roar
I am a women hear me roar
I don't fret nor make excuses
for my past
I wear my struggles under the bags of my eyes read more »
352.Women of overflowing virtue
Women of overflowing virtue;
They are of dignity
They are trustworthy
They are righteous read more »
353.Cool Black Women
What if BLACK WOMEN Were COOL
Could darken skin in shades like BLACK WOMEN read more »
354.Real Women Make the World Go Round
Disrespecting this woman
Honking their horns
While she drives them insane read more »
355.The Grenadain Woman
Yes me woman, from my womb life was borne
Yes me woman, the young ones prune by my hands read more »
With time the child draws in
This whipping boy done wrong
Deprived of all her thoughts
The young woman struggles on read more »
357.A Loved Woman
A loved woman's heart is a new lit candle,
Incandescent fire bright,
Her lambent eyes are sparkling stars
Glowing through the blackest night. read more »
358.When Women Hurt
Why do women hurt, God say we all come from dirt. The big question that has been in existence
since the beginning of time. Why Womens' hurt
each other. It appears that women have been
confused since Abraham's days. Remember read more »
I walk down the tunnel a long narrow, musty smelling, dark walkway
i am searching for my WOMAN
i see a faint light at the end of the tunnel
how much farther must i go read more »
There was an old woman who owned a flower shop in a small village.
The woman had a unique heritage.
She came from a long line of fortune telling gypsies that predicted many great loves and tragedies.
Many villagers came to her seeking answers for their personal affairs. read more »
New Women Poems
- Woman Is A Masterplan, Dorsey Baker
- To Be A Woman, hafiz qasim
- Love Is Ruling, gajanan mishra
- The Man Blooms, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- WOMEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Limericks: The History of Sixteen Wonder.., Anonymous British
- Men and Women, qin xing
- Woman wants no equality, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A Beautiful Word, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Fast Speaking Woman [Excerpt], Anne Waldman
- Pretty Woman, Dorsey Baker
- A Woman, Amitava Sur
- Women in men's life, Thabang kgwatalala
- Teach Woman First, gajanan mishra
- Woman - Flowing Water, gajanan mishra
- That Woman, Veronica Litvin
- Woman, Neera Lollbeeharry
- Police woman - Eraserheads, opium lestre
- It is woman who heard flute, gajanan mishra
- Woman Of Strength, sharon simani
- Trust A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Without woman, gajanan mishra
- Why I Greet A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Watch and learn, gajanan mishra
- Give respect, gajanan mishra
- Women's day, gajanan mishra
- Balancing Act, gajanan mishra
- I am 'The Woman', Victoria Nunoo
- Power to the women, Solomon Kobela
- The Grenadain Woman, Curliann Mark
- Happy Women's Day, Umasree Raghunath
- I Am A Woman, Elisia Diaz
- I am a woman, Sari Mavi
- 10: 10 AM, Inro Lavil
- I am woman, Cindy Cato
- Cool Black Women, Royale ROYALE
- Women's Day Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is A Woman!, Jeline Loh
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Women IV. a prise poem for women, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- i am a woman, anelisa rulumeni
- Now that august is gone, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- I am the woman, Kathy Elliott
- I Am Women, Esther Melbourne
- The Women, Tribhawan Kaul
- Cold Beer, Women and Music, Bill Kamen
- Woman Come Set Your Man Free, Colin Coplin
- Women for the Men, Mark R Slaughter
- I Am Here To Save Her, Edward Kofi Louis
- A real woman, Vangile Mtyali
- I am that woman, Evita Velvet
- Her Bum, Mark R Slaughter
- Battered Doll, Mark R Slaughter
- Her Hidden Treasure, Mark R Slaughter
- Sad Women., Daria Domitrovic
- Woman 26, Ershad Mazumder
- Gift to the Earth, Sylvia Larane Green
- Where the mistake never teaches:, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Two Sided Love, Lori Triggs
- You ARE A Woman :), Tamell Bailey
- women of color, jude TOUSSAINT
- Me...... I'm all women, luisa sanchez
- rickety rhyme, John Lyday
- I am a woman, Maria Luisa Taylor
- women respect women, Shelomith Noarbe
- One Reason Why I Do Love Women, Francis Duggan
- Man vs Woman, Noel Horlanda
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Regan Mackenzie
- Her Desire for 40G, Mark R Slaughter
- White Magic Women, jasmine shipp
- The Woman I call Sister (Martha), isabel robles
- The Woman I am, Absent Wryta
- The Woman I Call Sister, Marissa Gertmenian
- carpe diem