Women Poems - Poems For Women
Poems about women. You can read the best women poems. Browse through all women poems.
Woman… Woman… woman
A woman is by far an Excellency
A woman is like a Baobao tree
A woman can grow to any length
A woman can sustain any pain
A woman is a unique creator as a whole
A woman is the core of life, encore, encore.
A woman only can contain within
A woman can give birth to greatest human being
A woman is directly a God connector.
A woman can feed us the sweet nectar
A woman has a sweet cute heart inside
A woman Is so loving a guy, she's my caring mom.
Woman loves woman feeds...protects and sustains
In woman lives my mother sister...lover and my friend.
Woman… Woman… oh' my loving woman,
Love you praise you...
You are my Amen.
Amitava (8.3.2014) 7-00 am
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR read more »
74.Her Hidden Treasure
Her flame was only for the women –
Not for us unlucky men;
A weakness lay for feminine way:
To feel an even fairer skin read more »
75.HYMN TO THE WOMAN
You are God's gift to the world
You are read more »
76.These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women
I see these city lights and flashy cars
These beautiful women lost under stars
These daughters and sisters and mothers
These lost women read more »
77.The Woman I am
Some say I am a strong woman
Some tell me I am a brave woman
Some think I should be more of a woman
Some will tell you I'm a good woman read more »
‘Does my bum look big in this? ’ She glared.
I gulped and stared upon the floor.
I must escape; the bedroom door
Was open. ‘Run! ’ my senses cried. read more »
Praise them! Praise Women!
I read his words, then I cried, O these lies
How can a woman’s love lie only between her thighs? read more »
80.Woman and Pride
Woman fight read more »
81.I Am Not A Woman...
I am not a woman that loves with a heart read more »
82.Every Woman Wants To Dance
Every woman wants to dance
Every woman wants the chance. read more »
83.A real woman
Can someone give me real woman!
A woman with an original body
Breast, hips, lips, face
everything original read more »
84.Long Yearning (Sent Far)
When the beautiful woman was here, the hall was filled with flowers,
Now the beautiful woman's gone, the bed is lying empty. read more »
New Women Poems
- Women In Iran, Women In Syria, Women In .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Women Like You., Thandolwethu Ntshintshi
- Woman 3, Dilantha Gunawardana
- A poem born from nakedness, Madrason writer
- Woman Is A Masterplan, Dorsey Baker
- To Be A Woman, hafiz qasim
- Love Is Ruling, gajanan mishra
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Man Blooms, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- WOMEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- If You Do Not Cultivate Your Woman, Ronell Warren Alman
- Limericks: The History of Sixteen Wonder.., Anonymous British
- A Beautiful Word, Omaru Seinu Abdulgafar
- Fast Speaking Woman [Excerpt], Anne Waldman
- Pretty Woman, Dorsey Baker
- A Woman, Amitava Sur
- Woman - Flowing Water, gajanan mishra
- That Woman, Veronica Litvin
- Police woman - Eraserheads, opium lestre
- THERE IS.................... هناك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is woman who heard flute, gajanan mishra
- Woman Of Strength, sharon simani
- The Shadow Of The Shadow The Shade, Miroslava Odalovic
- Without woman, gajanan mishra
- Why I Greet A Woman, gajanan mishra
- Give respect, gajanan mishra
- Women's day, gajanan mishra
- Divorce - A Very Brief Quote, JJ Evendon
- Balancing Act, gajanan mishra
- I am 'The Woman', Victoria Nunoo
- 2012 American Presidential Election Haik.., john tiong chunghoo
- Power to the women, Solomon Kobela
- 10: 10 AM, Inro Lavil
- I am woman, Cindy Cato
- The stallion and the mare, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Women's Intuition, Ericka Johnson
- E.Evtushenko, And always you will find...., Lyudmila Purgina
- Women's Day Haiku, john tiong chunghoo
- She Is A Woman!, Jeline Loh
- Woman’s Virtue, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- For Man’s Sake, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Women IV. a prise poem for women, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- Now that august is gone, Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
- I am the woman, Kathy Elliott
- I Am Women, Esther Melbourne
- The Women, Tribhawan Kaul
- Heaven's Behind My Woman's Door, Colin Coplin
- Cold Beer, Women and Music, Bill Kamen
- Man & woman (2) 12 / 26 / ooo, jabberm alessawy
- Man & woman (1) 12 / 18, jabberm alessawy
- Woman Come Set Your Man Free, Colin Coplin
- Women for the Men, Mark R Slaughter
- A real woman, Vangile Mtyali
- I am that woman, Evita Velvet
- catherine, RIC S. BASTASA
- Her Bum, Mark R Slaughter
- Battered Doll, Mark R Slaughter
- Such is a Woman’s worth, Martino Fortuin
- Her Hidden Treasure, Mark R Slaughter
- Woman 26, Ershad Mazumder
- Where the mistake never teaches:, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Two Sided Love, Lori Triggs
- You ARE A Woman :), Tamell Bailey
- women of color, jude TOUSSAINT
- Love walking, Sechaba Tsametse Tshepang Mo ..
- rickety rhyme, John Lyday
- Man vs Woman, Noel Horlanda
- These Lost, These Come At A Cost Women, Regan Mackenzie
- Her Desire for 40G, Mark R Slaughter
- Vericose veins, john tiong chunghoo
- The art of kissing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Woman I call Sister (Martha), isabel robles
- The Woman I am, Absent Wryta
- carpe diem