Poet AOA Poems
- My Box I Made a box with lids and locks big enough for me ...
- A Re-Indition Of 'sticks And S... Sticks and stones may ...
- Love Is Life, Life Is Love I come across all these poems and...
- Poetry Is My Life Reading poems makes me speechless After ...
- Alone I'm all alone, I don't have a friend not even a foe, ...
- Secret Love I am watching you, Just watching you, I love ...
- Who Am I.. I can see the future in a little white tear I ...
Poems are my way of escape. It gives me the strength to share a voice which is hidden. It allows to express myself in my own zone. And I only hope you can not only relate to my poems but enjoy reading them more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Poet AOA
I Made a box
with lids and locks
big enough for me to sit in
i took the chance
climed in and bottled the lid above me
i made the walls of my box so they could move closer and closer towards me
my neck binding into my body
i felt like clothes in a sutcase
look what i have made for my self
look what i have become
look at the box
though you won't see me
like a walnut in it's shell!