Ponniah Ganeshan Poems
- A Thought For Tamil And Sinhal...
- Teach Me To Care And Not To Ca... Teach me to care and not to ...
- Good Bye My Sweet Heart GOODBYE SWEET HEART Where do you ...
- Loneliness Yonder, is the big banyan tree With many hands to...
- For The Sentence With A Fullst... I am made up of a sentence...
- Message Of Love You have become a message Not deliverable ...
- The Space In A Space WıTh... Thrusting into my ...
The things that I would like to share
I have never planned my life and similarly I have never been
Defeated in my life either
Yet, when I let things go on the ways of their own,
And start appreciating them,
I feel that likes become dislikes
Dislikes become like at times
That they become traces of life
Always, Always and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Thought For Tamil And Sinhala New Year
Tamil and Sinhala New Year
Comes again and knocks at our doors,
Passing a message made of no words
Of your language nor of mine
Yet with the message
Made of brotherhood
Shall we celebrate the new year
Sharing your ‘kiribath’ with my milk rice
In a plate
Forgetting that you are a Sinhalese
And I am a Tamil?