Ponniah Ganeshan Poems
- Hating And Greeting You may hate me or greet me Yet, hating ...
- A Thought For Tamil And Sinhal...
- My Dear Fellow Man….. In what container Do you want to ...
- Teach Me To Care And Not To Ca... Teach me to care and not to ...
- House, Heart And The World At ... I keep my house and ...
- Good Bye My Sweet Heart GOODBYE SWEET HEART Where do you ...
- Loneliness Yonder, is the big banyan tree With many hands to...
The things that I would like to share
I have never planned my life and similarly I have never been
Defeated in my life either
Yet, when I let things go on the ways of their own,
And start appreciating them,
I feel that likes become dislikes
Dislikes become like at times
That they become traces of life
Always, Always and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hating And Greeting
You may hate me or greet me
Yet, hating and greeting have now
Become one and same to me, my friend!
I might be hated by you for something
And you might hated me for any other thing
I might greet or hate you
Hating and greeting may seem different to one
Yet, they are nothing but one
When I heard a voice within me
‘There is a pleasure of being hated by all'