praneeth remidi Poems
- To My Valentine Ohh my dear valentine! Here I am waiting ...
- Indian Village Apprehensive music reached my ear I could ...
- Dreadful Dreams What is this that suffers me in my dream ...
- Rush Of Hazy Dreams Who created these dreams? Of himself, ...
- Crazy Relief ' what's on your mind' my Relief probes And I...
- To The Insulter Why am I insulted for my little emotions? ...
- My Lost Poem I have lost my poem Among the beautiful ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about praneeth remidi
To My Valentine
Ohh my dear valentine! Here I am waiting
With roses with as red as they can
With hands as big as they can
These would just go in vain
As thou are not seen
Thou deserve the treatment as a queen
but I am the only one who is known
My eyes are filled and the thoughts are too
Ooh dear valentine! Missing you might be once
But the quest to win you is for ever
Ooh dear my valentine!
For thee I am waiting
The roses are fading
And the hands are paining
Let me know the reason
For this dreadful prison