praneeth remidi Poems
- Indian Village Apprehensive music reached my ear I could ...
- Missing Anklets Of The Spring Where are those, thy beautiful ...
- To My Valentine Ohh my dear valentine! Here I am waiting ...
- Dreadful Dreams What is this that suffers me in my dream ...
- Rush Of Hazy Dreams Who created these dreams? Of himself, ...
- Crazy Relief ' what's on your mind' my Relief probes And I...
- To The Insulter Why am I insulted for my little emotions? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about praneeth remidi
Apprehensive music reached my ear
I could quit the door and soon roam there
Moving the rocky crowd I stood there
In front of a sieved hut I saw her
May she had an endless song
With her pair or brother or son or some
Hand and head with each other
Says that there are none to her
Through her dried and turbid throat
She winds up words and rhyme about
Moribund music from shivering strings
Turns out of her trembling heart
Her grown trees are green for ever
But her plants are always brown and brown
Wet with hunger from hours and hours