Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu Poems
- The Priceless Rose The presence of a rose makes the world to...
- The Deprived Love When the sun refused to give in to ...
- A Worthless Support The sands of time has put us in a world ...
- A Predictable End At the world's extreme corner; Parents ...
- My Flaws Unleashed Here I arrive, I that can`t but offend ...
- Trusting The Undone Years l am on the razor's edge Trusting ...
- The Strength Of Death O death! ! ! Why is the reason behind ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
The Priceless Rose
The presence of a rose makes the
world to be at peace with me.
In her absence,
Birds seize to sing
Night fails to fall
Anarchy is set loose upon my world
Imagination of her motion brings to
the memory of my heart the
togetherness l long for
sorrow may have an end
Eyes can see it,
Mouth can voice it out
Nose can perceive it
Skin feel that
Tongue can prove its reality
The unspeakable love I have for rose is far above coins, paper and words
This l must not fail to say- l love you