Priya Arora Poems
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes -Bh...
- In Fond Memory Of Mataji(My Da... Radhaswami mata ji keh ...
- Asking For Parental Love. How it feels to be forgotten and ...
- Happy Retirement To Daddy Day has finally come- when you'll ...
- Words Words and Only Words are my best friend, I wish they ...
- 'Waiting For A Day' Waiting for a day, day that will surely...
- Black I have seen the colour black, Colour that is so deep ...
Hello everyone, myself Priya Arora born and brought up in Punjab.
For me Poetry is the language in which I explore my own amazement. Poems that are in my collection are more of the imaginations of my mind that I felt to jot down in the form of Poetry.I never get a chance to intract with kids who are in pain, pain that they might felt for not having there parents by there side, kids who are bound to do hardships due to poverty, never intracted with girl who is going to be in a sacred relation like marriage at the age of twelve.I just try to put there thoughts in the form of poetry.I wish that readers can correlate and can feel the pain that I try to merge in my poems. Just a try on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes -Bhaiya Bhabhi :)
On the very blissful day,
day of life.
My bro blessed with wonderful person,
by accepting her as his wife.
Wonderful she is,
so as my bro.
Person carrying beautiful heart,
her concern all show.
Wish to say thanks to you bhabhi-
for being bestest support and firm believe for my bro.
Love and affection for relations-
in your gesture all show.
May love of your both blossom always,
and will always it grow.
Beautiful Heart you carry,
your concern all show.
More than a daughter in-law, you acted as my dear, ...