Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai Poems
- Maps Crawling move this way and that Eyes imagine a ...
- Don'T Get Angry If you get angry with me, I will get angry ...
- Shifting The House He lived in my heart for a long time ...
- An Ant's Step An ant's step is full of great wisdom That can...
- Two Daughters, Two Eyes I have two dear most daughters That ...
- All The World Is A Stage Scenes change, acts change, senses ...
- Become A Tortoise Art is long, life is short Build huts, ...
I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.To my respected parents
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not n...
''Those who seek beauty in physical things are children; those who seek beauty in intellectual things are adults; but only those who seek beauty in spiritual things are mature ones.''To my respected teachers.
''As eyes are the most beautiful part of body, the most beautiful objects of nature are for eyes.''to my brothers and sisters
''Beauty can be bought but to some extent.''to my friends
''Beauty is short lived but its effect is long lasting.''to friends
Comments about Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Crawling move this way and that
Eyes imagine a fluttering bat.
The primal Nature knows no scale
Or passing time leaves behind trail.
They are the sketch of human mind
Some cruel, some humble and kind.
Or they are the decree of Fate
The dialogue between Love and hate.
They are the relic of old myth
Or the same has been old Earth's heath.
Look at the lines of maps and think
Into ununderstanding sink.