Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai Poems
- Our Beloveds Life without beloveds is a lost game; You ...
- Often Wrong I at once lose temper and go to rage For the ...
- Life Is Short
- Death's Sword
- Anger Anger spreads poison in mind Destruction it leaves ...
- Little Moments -new- Little moments make hours; ...
- Foot Prints I walked behind him on mountains I got tired but...
I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.To my respected parents
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not n...
''Those who seek beauty in physical things are children; those who seek beauty in intellectual things are adults; but only those who seek beauty in spiritual things are mature ones.''To my respected teachers.
''As eyes are the most beautiful part of body, the most beautiful objects of nature are for eyes.''to my brothers and sisters
''Beauty can be bought but to some extent.''to my friends
''Beauty is short lived but its effect is long lasting.''to friends
Comments about Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Life without beloveds is a lost game;
You know, facts for us are almost the same.
They make our life easy as well as hard
For them we live, work and play our trump card.
They direct our path and determine goal,
They turn us into gold or burn to coal.
They become our breath and dissolve in blood,
Their loss makes us shed tears in a flood.
They are closer to us than dear souls
More than our conscious, they command our roles.
We can't think of living without senses;
They protect and preserve us like fences.
They fill marrow in our weak bones to work ...