Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai Poems
- Foot Prints I walked behind him on mountains I got tired but...
- A Unique Mobile Day and night I check my mobile's screen To ...
- December O month of sweet and sour memories You bring snow ...
- Anger Anger spreads poison in mind Destruction it leaves ...
- Maps Crawling move this way and that Eyes imagine a ...
- Often Wrong I at once lose temper and go to rage For the ...
- A Couple Of Doves In middle of a congested city A college ...
I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.To my respected parents
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not n...
''Those who seek beauty in physical things are children; those who seek beauty in intellectual things are adults; but only those who seek beauty in spiritual things are mature ones.''To my respected teachers.
''As eyes are the most beautiful part of body, the most beautiful objects of nature are for eyes.''to my brothers and sisters
''Beauty can be bought but to some extent.''to my friends
''Beauty is short lived but its effect is long lasting.''to friends
Comments about Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
I walked behind him on mountains
I got tired but reached the highest
Saw pleasure's and sorrow's fountains
And caverns fearful lowest.
I walked behind him in deserts
Dryness welcomed me with long hands
Fear follows even the experts
It seems life is sands, death is sands.
I followed him in deep deep seas
Where the end is not to be seen
Underground hills, animals, trees
The vast lord seems to be globe's dean.
I followed him in the blue sky
And found it burnt with human sigh
The sun, the moon and stars moved by
All of them also wished to ...