Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai Poems
- Anger Anger spreads poison in mind Destruction it leaves ...
- Foot Prints I walked behind him on mountains I got tired but...
- A Unique Mobile Day and night I check my mobile's screen To ...
- December O month of sweet and sour memories You bring snow ...
- Maps Crawling move this way and that Eyes imagine a ...
- Often Wrong I at once lose temper and go to rage For the ...
- Cleanliness They say ' cleanliness is a must We need dust ...
I was born on 24 April 1967 at Kasur(PAKISTAN) .I passed MA English in 1996 from Punjab University Lahore and then got MPhil degree fron Ansted University (UK) online.I write poetry in ENGLISH, URDU and PUNJABI. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
(1) Beautiful pens are not necessary for beautiful writings.To my respected parents
(2) Beautiful wives are not necessary for beautiful domestic atmosphere.
(3) Beautiful eyes are not n...
''Those who seek beauty in physical things are children; those who seek beauty in intellectual things are adults; but only those who seek beauty in spiritual things are mature ones.''To my respected teachers.
''As eyes are the most beautiful part of body, the most beautiful objects of nature are for eyes.''to my brothers and sisters
''Beauty can be bought but to some extent.''to my friends
''Beauty is short lived but its effect is long lasting.''to friends
Comments about Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Anger spreads poison in mind
Destruction it leaves behind.
It snatches all our senses
And increases all our expenses.
Bloody sword in its hands it keeps
And climbs up on thoughts bulky heaps.
It becomes blind in its darkness
Hatred it can only express.
It cuts and bites with nails and teeth
Thorns ae spread in flowery heath.
It casts eclipse to sun and moon
But when is punctured its baloon
Often it sits with head on knees
And is heard saying ' please, please, please.'