rains of bloom
rains of bloom Poems
- Carmen The rooms here are vacent funny how it is that ...
- Lgbt Suicide Darling stands by the sidelines corner of the ...
- Alone when i talk, they see my vibrating lips i speak it ...
- Fire/Ice = Black/Love 'Your gonna go far' someone like me, ...
- 10-09-2002 Its nice to know i'm not the only one standing ...
- T When we were young we used to do things, we never ...
- Break Control. Break. Run away, Take.
Who i am doesn't matter, its my words that do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rains of bloom
The rooms here are vacent
funny how it is that way
doesn't it contain memmories
of those days?
The rooms here were witness
2 many people crimes
wiped its slate,
removed all the memmories;
She stands here,
her skin poison ivy
where'd she get the bottle?
wish she has some leftover for me.
All of them know not to touch her,
warned away from her crime
feeling his skin in the air,
remembering the knives and the lost
fading with time.
Arm in arm they used to stand ...