Biography of Raj Arumugam
...been thinking in the language of poetry and scribbling verse from as early as I can recall of my days...FLASHBACK: born naked in India in 1955...was shipped to Singapore in 1961, well-packaged...sent myself over permanently to Australia in early 1998...FINIS: ...just can't get out of the poetry-mind...
hear my poems in my own voice at youtube:
http: //www.youtube.com/user/rajarumugam1? feature=guide
Raj Arumugam's Works:
* The Song of Wink Star: a happy story for children of all ages
* The bird in the bamboo grove
* The bird in grim land
* A mind for life
and many others at amazon
http: //www.amazon.com/Raj-Arumugam/e/B003NRBDXA/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1? _encoding=UTF8&qid=1275268257&sr=1-1
- 2-min IQ test
- moon, moon, crazy moon
- a child is born free of mind
- a holy poet
- a comedy of errors
- a strange night
- please leave me alone
- lone yellow flower waves in the open fie...
- I am the earthworm, Lord of the Underwor...
- a poem without italics
- dead even when alive
- did you want to say something?
- daddy, daddy, I can’t go to school
- a thought passes in the mind
The true owners
Who owns this vast surprising space?
Who is the owner of this land?
Is it me? Or is it you?
Or is it them?
Who owns this continent?
Who owns whom here
and who drives whom?
Who determined what happened before?
Who determines what happens next?