rajagopal. h.. Poems
- 0071.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ... To Get Anything ...
- 0014.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ... To Surrender unto my ...
- 0015.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ... To achieve supremacy in any ...
- 0029.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ...
- 100008.Abhirami Andhadhi-Sloga...
- 0070.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ... To enjoy pleasures of ...
- 0081.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan ... To Avoid Wrong ...
i am Rajagopal, son of G.Pranatharthy Haran(Thirupalanam of Thanjavur) and Srimathi(Thiruvaiyaaru of Thanjavur) .
Father took the role of mother also as mother left this world due to cancer when i was 5 years old
As such we all in our family have great regard for womenhood as they are variants of Abhirami only.
I seek all your blessings in all my missions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about rajagopal. h..
0071.Abhirami Andhadhi Slogan 69
To Get Anything Precious
Dhanam tharum kalvi tharum orunaalum thalarvariyaa
Manam tharum dheiva vadivum tharum nenchil vanchamilla
Inam tharum nallana ellaam tharum anbhar enbhavarkkae
Ganam tharum poong kuzhalaal Abhirami kadaikkangalae
Dark clouds pregnant with water
Forming thy thick locks of hair
Abhirami! Thy corner of the eyes
Shall lavish riches, impart educative knowledge
Accord tireless mind and bestow form so divine
Confer kith and kin deplete of malice
Mete out everything, implying good