Rajendra padhi Poems
- The Bird's Song I THE BIRD’S SONGS-I No where I rest for ...
- I Am A Gardener A long broom in my hand Sweep the flowers
- Songs Of Void 1 To 7 THE SONGS OF VOID-1 O my dear! ...
- Turning Inside Out Turning inside out She is a secret pond ...
- Our Village OUR VILLAGE Perfectly little in size A pond ...
- My Sister MY SISITER The delight of exploring ...
- Confession C O N F E S S I O N Earlier I had not seen God ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajendra padhi
The Bird's Song I
THE BIRD’S SONGS-I
No where I rest for passion of flying
When the sun brushes on my wings,
The craft is endowed on me from birth
In persisting passion I fly far and wide,
Warbling myriad of melodies sweet
Flows down in a time of wisdom and wit,
Still sweetness lies closer to heart
Laugh out despair in its gentle touch.
You can sing well if true as flowers
Bring fragrance though die in eve,
See! How I fly knowing not limit
I may fall by an arrow on thorny fields
A little niche of flesh for hungry mouths,
Still like a child innocent and fair in ...