rajendran muthiah (16.03.1950)
Biography of rajendran muthiah
born in an agricultural family to illiterate parents.Studied in a Government High School in Tamil medium of instruction. Qualifications: B.Sc(Physics) , M.A(English) , M.Phil(Education) &PGDTE(CIEFL)
Retired as the Headmaster of a TamilNadu Governement Higher Secondary School.Leading a satisfied life in the suburban area of Chennai, TamilNadu, India.I have three children and they have one each.
rajendran muthiah's Works:
Some of my poems have been published in some literary journals, University publications, Websites etc.,
My maiden book of verses will soon hit the market.
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia rajendran muthiah; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A Hick Picked up by a Pig
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- A Call to the Gods of All Faiths
- A Clairvoyant's Mesmerism
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- A COUNTRY by St. Thiruvalluvar -new-
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust
- A Despairing Glance!
- A Dumb Cuckoo!
- A Fascinating Pilgrim-Centre(Haridwar)
- A Gigolo Lies in Wait
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- A Honey Trap Gives me the Jitters
- A House Broker with Knack
Lessons of Life
If you have to win your maiden love
you won’t then face bitter things.
The caste feuds and communal tiff
make your being whole.
Thousands of men we meet.
Each one has his own tale.
Every tale has ups and downs