Biography of rajendran muthiah
born in an agricultural family to illiterate parents.Studied in a Government High School in Tamil medium of instruction. Qualifications: B.Sc(Physics) , M.A(English) , M.Phil(Education) &PGDTE(CIEFL)
Retired as the Headmaster of a TamilNadu Governement Higher Secondary School.Leading a satisfied life in the suburban area of Chennai, TamilNadu, India.I have three children and they have one each.
rajendran muthiah's Works:
Some of my poems have been published in some literary journals, University publications, Websites etc.,
My maiden book of verses will soon hit the market.
- On Gratitude (Section 11 of Thirukural)
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T...
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural)
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi...
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7...
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th...
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 ...
- Domestic Life (Section-5 Thirukural)
- The Price of Vegetables and Swallowing o...
- Incredible Semi-final of 2014 FIFA World...
- 2014 FIFA Worldcup Carniball
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- God Particle
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- Keeps Affecting me Deep!
- The Merciful Hand of America
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- What to Say?
- I Never Ever Miss You, Dear!
- Two Corrupt Leaders Seize Power in Turn
- Beauty of the Hills
- Descend to India, All of You!
- The Geography Teacher
- Soldiers Of The Kargil War
- Mother Penchallamma
Don't you remember seeing me?
In my dreams you call on me.
A shorter time I stayed there.
Yet your face doesn't leave me off.
The beats of my heart will tell you,
how mad of love I was in mind!
The flowers in thy hairs will murmur
of my prayers to God to bless you.