rajendran muthiah (16.03.1950)
Biography of rajendran muthiah
born in an agricultural family to illiterate parents.Studied in a Government High School in Tamil medium of instruction. Qualifications: B.Sc(Physics) , M.A(English) , M.Phil(Education) &PGDTE(CIEFL)
Retired as the Headmaster of a TamilNadu Governement Higher Secondary School.Leading a satisfied life in the suburban area of Chennai, TamilNadu, India.I have three children and they have one each.
rajendran muthiah's Works:
Some of my poems have been published in some literary journals, University publications, Websites etc.,
My maiden book of verses will soon hit the market.
- Indian Punter League In Cricket -new-
- The Champion of IPL-6 -new-
- The Outbursts of a Forlorn Father -new-
- The Grave-Robbers of Mongolia -new-
- Sanaullah Lives for ever in Jammu's Jail -new-
- Music Conquers their hearts -new-
- The Conspiring Buddhist-Chineese
- Earn While You Learn
- The Sword of Persia, Nader Shah
- Can a Destitute Nation Repulse the Foe?
- Rape is the Remnant of Turcoman Virtues
- Dating in Summer
- Fear to Laws of our Country
- The Bird-Flu from China
- A Hick Picked up by a Pig
- A Bird Sanctuary (Vedanthangal-TamilNadu...
- A Call to the Gods of All Faiths
- A Clairvoyant's Mesmerism
- A Corrupt Politician Committed Suicide
- A Cunning Mind Triggers the Holocaust
- A Despairing Glance!
- A Dumb Cuckoo!
- A Fascinating Pilgrim-Centre(Haridwar)
- A Gigolo Lies in Wait
- A Great Fall in a Dream
- A Honey Trap Gives me the Jitters
- A House Broker with Knack
- A Jazzy Plumber Nibbled her Pride.
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
observed annually on May 18
International Museum Day
memory + creativity = social change
Happy Birthday Omar Khayyam!
(1048-1131) Persian mathematician, poet, and philosopher
Happy Birthday Friedrich Rückert!
(1788-1866) German poet, translator, and professor of Oriental languages.
Lessons of Life
If you have to win your maiden love
you won’t then face bitter things.
The caste feuds and communal tiff
make your being whole.
Thousands of men we meet.
Each one has his own tale.
Every tale has ups and downs