Raken Marimuthu Poems
- Shame Of Impotency I bought a young angel with all my gold A...
- Love Appetite For my husband my feelings were a riddle Just...
- Dear John You made today a pleasant good day for me. Thank ...
- Asylum Seekers Listen to me! Hey some of you, the bloody ...
- Chameleon Men The chameleon is thousands times better than ...
- Beggars Man, the image of God is begging in the street For a...
- A Romantic Old Man Its winter and the beards are grey But my...
Poet more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raken Marimuthu
Shame Of Impotency
I bought a young angel with all my gold
A Cleopatra of the bold brothels' fold
Priding in her royal flesh trade profession
Transparent as to who she is in confession
I took her to the best tallest hotel suite
Gave her best gifts to make her feel good
It was the best setting for a romantic day
To hold the gushing of the Amason lusty hay
Like the boiling steam she rose to the day
Took me to heavenly bliss that I can't say
Hours passed with her temperature high
My senses were warm and I was with a sigh
Player was not ready yet everything was in order