Ramon Escamilla Poems
- Sonnet: Lost & Overwhelmed Overwhelmed with emotions, sobs ...
- Sonnet: My June Bug A June bug crawls quick She talks so ...
- Sonnet: Recession Smothered by the sense of ...
- Sonnet: First Kiss We touch foreheads, we close our ...
- Sonnet: Limbo My heart lays, hurts, pains Life stands still ...
- Sonnet: Shall I Compare Thee T...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ramon Escamilla
Sonnet: Lost & Overwhelmed
Overwhelmed with emotions, sobs with no tears
Can’t understand where to go from here
Confused I am in every aspect of life
Lost with no map, dark with no light
Alone in the world but surrounded by people
Screaming in silence fearing the evil
I hold on to hope but I am losing my grip
Hung over with life and still taking a sip
I am lost in this life and tomorrow will be worse
I don’t know what to do, I am lost I am cursed
Lost in my thoughts solving the puzzle
Lost in myself while holding the muzzle
Laughing, smiling, happy for now trying not to ...