Randy McClave Poems
- Being Yourself Be the way that you want to be Not the way ...
- Becoming A Man The father told his son when he becomes a man ...
- Love Is Love is special, Love is kind, Love is joyful, ...
- Knowing Of A Tree It is a good thing indeed When someone ...
- Cherry Blossom I stare out at the cherry blossoms In marvel...
- Bring Me Flowers Bring me flowers when I am living Don't ...
- One More Round When I hear the bell, I will go one more ...
I was born and raised in Ashland, Kentucky.
I am a also former Golden Gloves champion, and I am United Steelworker. I write to reflect the life I have lived and the suffering and happiness I have been through. I started writing poetry when I was 11 years of age, I have been to many countries Japan, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Scotland, England and I have studied and learned of writings and poetry of the countries that I visited.
I currently have 4 books of poetry published, I have been inspired by poets of the current and of the past, I see life as a poem waiting to be written.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If it weren't because of dirty cops, dirty judges and dirty politicians. We would live in a clean country.''The Bible and History
Be the way that you want to be
Not the way that others have chose
Be not your Mother, nor your Father,
Because in your body their blood does flow.
Be what you want if you so desire
If that's what's in your soul
Bring forth a wish or make a dream
And never be stopped by “No”.
Laugh if you feel like laughing
Even though the world might frown
Laugh from your soul, even if there's woe
But laugh, because it is your sound.
Sing a song as loud as you need
Even though friends will turn their head
And do the things that you do seek
And never follow when ...