Randy Resh Poems
- Sated Ashlar is lying on my chest claws dug snug into mine ...
- The French Teacher I am taken with her skill of ...
- Skycap SKYCAP She has her wings
- Mouth Cum MOUTH CUM This kiss
- Airports You can always tell the staff from travelers by ...
- Lunas Drawing the dreams of a hundred suitors stroking her...
- Steamen Thunderstorm welling swelling fluid for flowers ...
Randy Resh is a poet who works behind the camera for film and television. A veteran of well-over 100 shoots; he's also landed bit parts in various flicks, TV shows and commercials. He is a past contributor for Futureale & Veux Magazines. His work has appeared in numerous publications in Canada, America, France, South Africa, Korea & Japan. He served as Director for Pteros Gallery, Toronto (2000-05) .
His primary genres are romantic & erotic, with free & experimental forms. Lantern Magazine (2014) . Scythe Literary Journal (vols.1-5 2009,2011-12) , The Dinner Jacket Magazine vol.5 (Jan.2009) , The Toronto Quarterly (2009) , Futureale Magazine (Toronto, Paris, SA, Japan ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Randy Resh
Ashlar is lying on my chest
claws dug snug into mine rising
deep enough to pinch the nerves
without drawing blood
Staring Sated Smirk of Long
Slow blinking Content
She loves me like a Kind
(for my cat)