Ray Barnett Poems
- A Requiem To The Rain With new light brings new life A ...
- What Show? Roads I walk leave a test of warning These ...
- Searching Faulty kill; bored to a Sunshine. Salted smiles ...
- Unwilling To lose the shoes I once called mine I have a ...
- A Calm Crevasse Tear up and toss us away Ridged skin and ...
- Malice Take one more shot Have another laugh Let the words ...
- Rancor This i tell again to those who listen I do not need ...
I write like anyone else would, to express my thoughts through my poems. Even if it's rubbish and full of errors i must share it. Hate that drives the car of choices is bound only for a one way collision to loneliness.
Stay golden more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They leave like ship's at dawn, but just as soon; Another docks.''New horizons.
''Love is instant, time merely gives the back story.''.
Comments about Ray Barnett
This i tell again to those who listen
I do not need reason
I do not have motive
I need not guilt
I lost not a season
I hold no chosen
I weep not what i kilt
I am become empty
I will but folly the plenty
I will but eviscerate all infected
I will purify the sinful redirected
I am become hell the pit of pigs
I am the wit of shit stained unnamed brutes who lie for repenting, but hung to the seven.
I am become death the fear of heaven