Ray Barnett Poems
- Follow The Pawn Leeches; they crawl through the open ...
- A Requiem To The Rain With new light brings new life A ...
- What Show? Roads I walk leave a test of warning These ...
- Searching Faulty kill; bored to a Sunshine. Salted smiles ...
- Unwilling To lose the shoes I once called mine I have a ...
- A Calm Crevasse Tear up and toss us away Ridged skin and ...
- Malice Take one more shot Have another laugh Let the words ...
I write like anyone else would, to express my thoughts through my poems. Even if it's rubbish and full of errors i must share it. Hate that drives the car of choices is bound only for a one way collision to loneliness.
Stay golden more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They leave like ship's at dawn, but just as soon; Another docks.''New horizons.
''Love is instant, time merely gives the back story.''.
Comments about Ray Barnett
Follow The Pawn
Leeches; they crawl through the open wound
Close to hellish Mavericks,
I twist in fright
Shivering down my open seems
Unwinding the carousel's own bind
As the empty hole I call heaven
Hades speaks at the tiger's tongue
Words never scarred these hands
Yet, the creation of soulless beasts;
A grizzly down pour of spite
It corrupts each impression to the granule meek
Worrys fade to black
I see my raft under the north star
Hate, she leaves me blind
Wrath, he calls my tempered time
All I see is crests
All I feel is the drilling lamprey