Ray Barnett Poems
- In All Darkness I Swim Alone Barring all who've stabbed my ...
- Set Free Burdens come like moths to a flame Hate leaves as ...
- Silent In The Clouds Whispers seem to touch my hand, sounds ...
- Star Dust To Dust Of The Storm So black So cold
- A Sadness To Suicide Shall all be blessed with the choice of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray Barnett
Star Dust To Dust Of The Storm
An illusion fools those who belive in sunsets
Fire grasps my skin, I am now one with the dust.
Blowing away without any to care
These words are quite pointless to share
Sorrow fills up my half empty glass
A knife carves out the last word I will ever speak
To this climb I face, it's only a way to let go of all who give not
A thought to sing my way
Let my eyes haunt your inner peace.