Ray Subrata Ray (27.01.1959 / Nator Bengladesh)
Biography of Ray Subrata Ray
Subrata Ray was born on 27th day of january 1959, in the royal Ray family at Nator, Now Bengladesh.He is at present a headmaster in 12-grade-school, at West Benhal, India, under the Govt of west Bengal.
Ray Subrata Ray's Works:
Sangitanjali, and poems more than 500poems in American Poems com,53, and 16 poems in, Poem hunter, etc
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Ray Subrata Ray; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- A call To Share The Coveted Paradise.
- A Christmas Token Of Love To Judith, - A...
- A Damsel Divine
- A Gossip by Ray Subrata
- A Lady To A Scientist.
- A Lady’s Falling In Love by Ray Subrata
- A lady’s response to her Lover’s letter ...
- A phantom Fancy
- A Poet Is Inconsistent For His Darling(P...
- A Propose by Ray Subrata
- A Token Of New-Years Gift, -To Jihan Aur...
- A Tribute To Sr Sir Arthur Chapman, on H...
- A Wish Wishes To Wish
- Acceptance’s Prize by Ray Subrata
A Lady To A Scientist.
Zoology was his concern,
Searching, researching –wavy turn,
A woman’s body he had to learn.
He knew the Anatomy, and its function,
But clots after clots, junction after junction,
So many generations, of his cause,
Learnt a little, but the greater loss.