Ray Subrata Ray
Biography of Ray Subrata Ray
Subrata Ray was born on 27th day of january 1959, in the royal Ray family at Nator, Now Bengladesh.He is at present a headmaster in 12-grade-school, at West Benhal, India, under the Govt of west Bengal.
Ray Subrata Ray's Works:
Sangitanjali, and poems more than 500poems in American Poems com,53, and 16 poems in, Poem hunter, etc
- Romance Seconds Me, Where Ever I Go by R...
- Beauty Finds Truth In Beauty
- My Love’s Garland Round My Lady’s Soul.
- My Darling.
- Madness In Love.
- Lovers Are Foil To Each Other.
- Love In All The Installed Soul.
- It is not an easy thing,
- In Love The Outlawed Heart Has Ever Ridd...
- In Memoriam of 150th Birth Anniversary...
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love.
- I am fallen,
- How I Proved Myself A Thief To My Lady,
- Darling Sorrow Nectar
A Lady To A Scientist.
Zoology was his concern,
Searching, researching –wavy turn,
A woman’s body he had to learn.
He knew the Anatomy, and its function,
But clots after clots, junction after junction,
So many generations, of his cause,
Learnt a little, but the greater loss.