Raymond Valadez Poems
- Remember Me Please If one day you ever care to see me ...
- I Want To Make Love To You let me make love to you with my ...
- Not Everyone Was Born To Love Not every one was born to love ...
- Happy Valentines Day Love Let me be concise And allow you to...
- Rich Girl Poor Boy a dove above a armadillo below but if they...
- The Life Of A Womanizer once there was a dove, that dove ...
- The Day You Left The day you left you took all my dreams ...
some ppl start at the starting line, while other are not allowed to compete.
out side of the stadium i heard the roar of the crowd.
the talent inside in me did not allow me to be kept out.
so i jumped the fence evaded security and put my self in the race.
i was so far behined when i entered my lane. but victory was the only expression i had written on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raymond Valadez
Remember Me Please
If one day you ever care to see me
remember me remember me
remember my eyes
when you see some one suffering from love and all they do is cry
remember my lips, when you take the sweetest sip
remember my words my love every day
like in the mornings when you hear the doves sing so gay
remember my smile
exactly like a 8 year old child smiles
remember my body
when you hug your pillow to whisper you love me
remember me when I use to travel every inch of your body
remember me when I fell in your heart and you found me
remember that your lips...