Rees Millstead Poems
- Legacy I used to be the type of kid that would always think ...
- Hollow Men For so long ive been reaching for a breath but Im...
- No Longer Fighting For You To far for the whole world to ...
- Im Yours You hold my life inside your hand dont let it slip ...
- When Its Time Its Your Time Here I sit alone once more on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rees Millstead
You hold my life inside your hand
dont let it slip through like grains of sand
Nobody else can understand
without you im no longer a man
You seem to make me into what I am
so I hold you close as close as I can
You show me the light from wich I ran
But your my angel and Im just a fan
get me away from the sinners away from the damned
And help me be strong so I can make a stand
to rule on this world and make it grand
Rid it of those who want it band
You brought me back to life so I owe to you
The heart in my chest and my soul to
im not sure what else I ...